Status: Complete :D

Hey Princess

Last Kiss

Because I love your handshake, meeting my father
I love how you walk with your hands in your pockets
How you kissed me when I was in the middle of saying something
There's not a day when I don't miss those rude interruptions
But now I'll go sit on the floor
Wearing your clothes
All that I know is that
I don't know how to be something you miss
Never thought we'd have a last kiss
Never imagined we'd end like this
Your name, forever the name on my lips


“Where are you?” Zach texted me.

“Driving around looking for food with my friend.”

“What friend?” Ever since he came to surprise me he’s been kind of annoying. He’s become extremely over protective of who I’m with.

“My friend Matt.” Matt was someone who I’ve recently become close to. We hang out all the time and Zach doesn’t like it at all. He is a year older than me and goes to the same school. I don’t know why Zach doesn’t trust me.

“Oh cool.”

“Is that a problem?”

“No.”

“It seems like it is.”

“It’s not a problem. I was just asking.”

“Whatever.”

This is how every conversation is. Things with us have been like this since he left to go back on tour. I was getting so sick of it. He’s allowed to have thousands of fans throwing themselves at him but I can’t hang out with a guy friend. Yes, I get that him having fans is different but it’s still the same. He’s always with all those girls and I trust him. I just wished he would do the same back.

“What wrong?” Matt asked stealing a glance at me as he drove.

“Zach.” I shrugged.

“What’s going on with you two?”

“He’s just being over protective.”

“When was the last time you guys didn’t fight?”

“That day before he came to surprise me.”

“That’s been 2 months.”

“Yup.”

“That’s not healthy.”

“Nope.”

“Are you going to do anything about it?”

“I don’t know. I don’t want to break up with him but I can’t be in this relationship anymore. Not if it’s going to be like this. I’m so tired of fighting every two seconds.”

“Come on let’s go inside to eat. This will make you feel better.” He said pulling into a McDonalds.

“How’d you know.” I laughed.

****************************

“I just don’t trust the kid.” Zach screamed. We were yelling at each other over the phone.

“You don’t even know him!”

“You’re with him almost every day.”

“He’s my friend Zach. That’s all it is. You know I love you!”

“I trust you just not him.”

“Well you need to get over it because I’m not going to stop talking to him for you.”

“I never said that.”

“But it’s implied.”

“You’re twisting my words.”

“I can’t do this anymore!” I finally broke. I couldn’t take it. Tears were streaming down my checks.

“What do you mean?” his voice was soft.

“I can’t stay in this relationship if all we do is fight.”

“You know I love you and that it’s just because I don’t want to see you with anyone else.” I could hear the sadness in his voice. He was holding back trying not to burst out crying. It broke my heart but this had to be done. We couldn’t keep going like this.

“I love you too Zach but I can’t do this anymore. I’m so tired of fighting with you ever single day over nothing.”

“So that’s it. We’re done.”

“Yes.”

“Fine. Bye.” He hung up before I could say anything else.

I spent the next 2 months just slugging through life. I was torn up about Zach but I know it was the right thing. I haven’t talked to him since but I have talked to the guys. I still love all of them with all my heart. I saw Matt everyday in school. I still talked to him. I just didn’t really hang out with him every day now because I never really wanted to be around anyone. I just always wanted to be alone. But he was one of the 3 people I would hang out with. I just needed to get back to normal. But that never happens in my life.

They boys were in New York for a concert so Kate was going to see Cameron. She was dragging me to go. As much as I really didn’t want to I didn’t put up a fight. I missed the boys. They were a part of me and always will be. They’re my best friends. So after school we got into Matt’s car and he drove us to the city. His friend Mike was with us too. The decided that since Matt was driving us to the city they were going to go and wonder around for a little.

Once we go to the concert Kate and I were in the middle of the crowd just hanging out. We had a little fight with fan girls, well more like I did. We rocked out to the bands. Moved the Cam’s side of the stage for his set. Cam spotted us and kept looking over and smiling. I saw Zach looking over in our direction too but I couldn’t tell if he was looking at me or not. And of course he had to be dressed so fresh. He was wearing his grey dress pants, dress shoes, a black button down shirt tucked in and a grey tie with a tie clip. So damn adorable. Kate, Cam, and I decided to keep me coming a secret.

Once the concert was over Kate and I stood in line for the meet and greet as a joke. We were sitting on the floor in front of the bar and one of the girls standing in front of us turned around and started freaking out.
“Zach is so stupid! Why is he out here? He’s like my favorite one but he’s so stupid.” She said to her friend. Kate and I looked at each other and stood up. Sure enough there was Zach and Cameron standing right there. He looked at me and we both didn’t know what to do or say.

“Well this just made my night!” Kate said. I looked at her and started laughing.

“Hey!” Cam said trying to push his way through everyone to get to us.

Zach still stood there unsure of what to do. Security was yelling at everyone to go up the stairs for the line and then yelled at Kate and me to get in line. We all laughed.

“They’re with us.” Cam said hanging his arm around Kate’s shoulder. They were so in love. I missed it but I was happy with where I was in life right now.

Cam brought us around the corner and we stood against the wall as the boys did their meet and greet. I wondered away to go see the other bands. I found Kevin from Stereo Skyline wondering around the merch tables. I pulled him to the side and talked to him a little bit. Although he wasn’t on the GK Tour he was still there. Then I bumped into Tay and shockingly she knew who I was. Apparently they guys always talk about me, especially Zach. Then I met the oh so lovely Cameron from The Downtown Fiction. He was very drunk and very entertaining. He was talking about everything and anything he thought of. It was very clear he was hitting on me a little bit but I let it slide considering he was drunk. I never gave him the impression that anything was there or going to happen. And he knew about me and Zach. That was one of the random things he said.

Then in walks Zach.

“Uh oh.” Cameron said looking over my shoulder. I turned around to see Zach’s pale white face. He turned around and walked right back out the door. “You might want to go chase after him. He’s still in love with you.”

“I know.” I sighed before leaving Cameron there to go find Zach. We needed to talk. I walked out the door and sure enough there was Zach sitting on the stage looking out into the empty venue. “I thought I’d find you here. I said sitting down next to him.

“You always know where I would go when I need to get away.”

“That’s because I know you better than you do.” I smiled. Zach seemed like a Zombie. “Want to talk about it?” I said as my smile fell.

“What is there to say?”

“A lot.” He just started at me. “Please just talk to me.”

“What do you want me to say Brey. Do you want me to act like everything is fine and that I’m happy to see you here? Because I can’t do that.”

“I don’t want you to act like everything is fine. I just want you to do something. Freak out, scream, yell at me, something! Please.”

“What good would it be if I freaked out or yelled at you? That’s what got us to this point in the first place.”

“I just don’t want thing between us to ever change. I still love you and I always will I just can’t be your girlfriend right now. Maybe in the future but not now. And I don’t want to not be your friend. You mean way too much to me to not be in my life at all anymore.”

“Being your friend would hurt too much.”

“Can we at least try? Please.”

“I guess. “

I smiled a little and gave Zach a hug. We both walked back to the merch tables and talked to everyone else for a little while. Then it was time for Kate and I to leave to go home. I was glad that I worked things out with Zach. It felt good.
♠ ♠ ♠
AND IT'S OVER! </3

PLEASE READ:
Okay. So sorry it took SO long to update! I had to deal with midterms and right after that I had a month to study for HSPA [They test that determines if i graduate or not next year] and now that that is over I finally get to update again! I've missed it <3 Hope you all don't hate me!

Thanks for Reading!
Check out my other stories. New one coming soon and the Sequel to Prisoners in Lust maybe by eater, possibly