Status: Gonna try and update it biweekly

You're My Everything

Vince's friend

Someone pounding on the door woke me up, or more precisely woke up Mick who woke up me. I was sleeping peaceful and comfortably beside him until.

“Darian, are you awake?” He whispered to me as he sat up and I reluctantly opened my eyes. Whoever the hell was pounding on the door obviously didn’t get that we weren’t planning to get it.

“I am now.” I grumbled as I propped myself up as the banging got louder and I ran a hand through my hair.

“Sorry.” He mumbled as he slowly got off the bed and wandered over to where the door was, me on the other hand, I wasn’t going anywhere except for maybe back to sleep, and that was only a maybe.

“I wonder who the fuck it is.” I wondered out loud as Mick made a funny noise.

“IT’S ALIVE!” I heard Nikki scream from the hallway.

“IT’S STARING AT ME NIKKI!” Tommy screamed he sounded like he was scared shitless, what the hell was going on out there, and more importantly who the hell were they talking about? I sure as hell didn’t want to know.

“IT’S GOING TO KILL US AND EAT OUR SOULS FOR BREAKFAST!” They screamed together before I heard doors slamming shut.

“Mick?” I asked cautiously, “who the hell’s out there that’s got Tommy and Nikki screaming so loud?” I asked as I sat up and put on my shoes. He didn’t answer; he just let out a little sigh like he knew exactly what was about to happen before he opened the door.

“Hey babe, what are you doing here? I thought you were just gonna stay home for a while and get settled in?” I heard Mick said as a confused look settled upon my face. Babe? Stay home? That didn’t sound good, that meant that it could only be one person. His wife.

“Don’t you dare babe me and pretend you have no idea why I’m here. People are saying things like you brought one of your friends along and everyone knows that when someone
from Motley Crue brings there friend along there never just friends.” She snapped back at him, wow she was a bitch. I didn’t even know who she was but I already thought she was a bitch.

“Emi I don’t know what you’re talking about, I didn’t bring anyone along.” He replied in his soft tone. She doesn’t deserve him a sour thought crossed my mind but I quickly pushed it away.

“You better not have.” She said, she sounding like she was threatening him, a part of me twitched inside, mostly because she was threatening Mick but also because she seemed like a bitch and had interrupted my nappy time.

“I didn’t Em, just relax I wouldn’t do that to you.” He replied quietly, part of me was just itching to lean in and let her see me before I just walked out and went down to Tommy’s room just for the hell of it.

“I guess you wouldn’t and that I should trust you.” She replied even quieter, “maybe we could have a little bit of fun.” She added slyly, the skank was probably rubbing herself up against him, and kissing him.

“I do agree but not now, maybe in a bit. Vince’s friend is in here, her and Vince had a fight this morning and she needed a place to stay for a bit.” He said loudly, as if he was trying to warn me of something. I lifted my head up and caught a glimpse of Mick standing in the doorway with his wife that was nearly taller than him, it was pretty funny.

“Kick her out then, Vince’ll take her back, or Tommy or Nikki will take her.” Emi said rather dismissively before stepping past Mick her heels clicking on the floor. She was short, and had plenty of teased blonde hair, probably where her brain should’ve been. “You get out now. Go back to Vince or find someone else to bother.” She snapped at me as I raised a eyebrow at her, more than ready to run my mouth.

“Listen you stupid-“ I started stopping after I saw Mick frantically waving his hands in the background and shaking his head furiously. I let out a little sigh; it didn’t look like anything was going my way today, at all. “I was just leaving.” I finished shortly as I got off the bed and walked away making sure to bump into her. Mick let out a small sigh of relief as I walked by him, and something told me that I had just avoided a major bitch fight with the queen of them.

“Good, now that she’s gone we can finally have some.” She came to a abrupt halt, maybe she saw a spider and fainted or something, I mean Mick can hope can’t he? “Mick, is that a bag of her clothes on the floor?” She said as she switched into bitch mode, I exchanged a look with Mick who gulped nervously, how was he gonna talk himself out of that one?

“No Em I already told you she’s with Vince, why would her shit be in my room? Maybe it’s something you brought from before?” He suggested shooting me a glare, what it wasn’t my fault, the last thing you expect when you’re in Germany is for someone’s crazy wife to show.

“That’s not mine, I’d never wear something like that.” She snarled as someone else knocked on the door, maybe it was the police that came to escort a certain someone out of the building. Mick grabbed the door and yanked it open revealing a sweaty gross Vince who yawned lazily.

“Hey Mick, listen I was wondering-“ He started as Mick pushed me into him.

“Thank God you showed up. It’s back.” Mick hissed and I stumbled and Vince caught me.

“See Emi I told you she’s with Vince, just look at the two of them, they can barely keep their hands off each other.” He said as Emi’s heels clicked on the floor and she appeared beside Mick looking over me and Vince.

“Mick what the hell are you talking about?” Vince asked as Mick glared at him, I sighed this was a gong show.

“Vince I’m so glad you forgave me, I didn’t mean to be such a bitch. How about we go and have some fun.” I said as I kissed Vince on the cheek. No-one moved for a moment and I could feel Mick and Emi’s eyes on me. “I said let’s go now.” I snapped, kissing him even more forcefully this time on the lips before grabbing his shirt and dragging him outside the room where he didn’t bother to try and restrain his hands.

“Now I know what you’re talking about baby.” He whispered in my ear before forcing his lips against mine. Inside Mick’s room I could hear yelling, I pushed Vince away.

“Don’t even try it because you’re not getting anything.” I told him before slapping him across the face and walking away with him close behind rubbing his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you don't comment Emi will show up at your door unexpectedly.....that's not a good thing.