Status: Gonna try and update it biweekly

You're My Everything

Nuclear Alcohol Bomb

“That stupid bitch cheated on me!” A voice said in disbelief as we approached the backstage area, from beside me Mick sighed as if he couldn’t believe that he had actually agreed to this.

“Who Sam?” Another voice asked curiously while the first one let out a stream of curses.

“Yeah Sam.” The first voice confirmed. “Bitch.” He added as an afterthought.

“Did it ever occur to you Vince that you didn’t cheat on her once, you cheated on her in every city we’ve been in since she went home?” A third voice said, speaking up for the first time. I recognized the voices, they were the same ones that we had heard earlier, when Mick had agreed to let me meet the band. Vince (whoever that was) never answered that question instead he fell silent.

“Nikki stumped him good there.” Mick said with a chuckle as we walked into their dressing room I guess you could call it. It had probably been nice before they had arrived but now it was a disaster zone. Like a nuclear alcohol bomb had gone off. There was alcohol EVERYWHERE, in fact they probably had more alcohol in this room then we had in the bar.

The guys stared at me when I walked in; it was like I had three heads of something. They were all pretty good looking, two with shaggy dark hair and one with straight platinum blonde hair.

“And who’s this?” The blonde man said looking up and down my body. He was a pig no doubt about that, but he was a hot pig, if that was even possible.

"This is Darian, she's off limits." Mick said in a stiff voice, warning the blonde. Someone needed to lighten up.

“How come she’s off limits? Huh Mick, did ya get yourself another girl, already?” One of the dark haired men spoke up. He sounded happy, and bubbly. The last person I could see Mick hanging around with. I opened my mouth to correct him that I was not in any way at all in a relationship with Mick when he had to open his mouth.

“Yeah that’s it, d’ya guys mind if she came on tour with us?” He asked as he scratched his head, he actually looked semi embarrassed. I shot him a look which he ignored. Ass. The blonde looked extremely unhappy when Mick said that we were together but I was guessing that he didn’t care if I was with him or not as long as I was willing to have sex. Keep dreaming sucker.

“Sure why not? Chicks are always more fun to have on tour!” The dark haired man spoke up again. Already he seemed like a happy excitable person, the other dark haired man observed me with a cool disinterest. As if he didn’t give a rat’s ass if I was there or not. “Oh I’m Tommy by the way.” The dark haired man said. “And that’s Vince, and Nikki.” He said, Vince being the blonde and Nikki being the other dark haired.

“Oh hey, I’m Darian.” I announced lamely, as I looked at Mick, he winked at me as if to say don’t worry about anything as he entwined his finger with mine.

“What time does the show even start at?” Tommy wondered out loud while Mick and Vince both shot him looks of disgust.

“Very soon.” Vince replied.

“We should probably start getting ready because I think Whitesnake is almost done out there.” Mick said as he glanced towards the stage, the rest of the band sighed but reluctantly agreed with him.

"You gonna be here after the show?" Vince asked me, note to Vince. My eyes are up HERE not down there. Nikki rolled his eyes and smacked him on the back of the head.

"She just said she was with Mick, and Mick just said she was coming with us." He snapped before walking away and muttering "idiots." Under his breath.

"Someone's in a super pissy mood." Tommy announced loudly as Mick groaned. Personally I didn't see what was so bad about them, they seemed okay to me. A little out there but other than that a-okay.

"And we should probably follow him and get ready." Mick said, Tommy agreed and after a minute of looking at my chest Vince also agreed. "Okay so you gotta hang out back here during the show unless you want to hang in the bus, which is just disgusting. So I gotta go but I'll find you right after the show." Mick told me as Vince and Tommy walked away. He kissed my cheek and winked at me before going in the same direction as the other. Leaving me standing there in shock, I was going on tour with Motley Crue!
♠ ♠ ♠
Probably my last update in a while.
Until I finish some of my contest entry craze.