End of Everything

Graveyard Dreams

Gerard's POV:

I jumped into the car and sped towards the park...

I got to the local park, but there seemed to be so many kids there... I didn't want to scare them... some man crying hysterically... wrong.
So I headed towards the cemetery. Frank once said that strolls in the cemetery was peaceful...
I hope he was right. I needed some goddamned quiet for once.

When I got to the cemetery, there was no one there. Good.
I sat down on a gravestone and looked at my watch. Holy shit! I had been gone for four hours!
I decided to stay for awhile.
Then I thought about Frank. Did I love him as a friend or...
God, and what about Jamia? Frank would be so sad... I couldn't stand seeing him like that.

I wouldn't tell him.
I laid down on the dirt, resting my head against the gravestone... drifting into sleep.

"GERARD! Help me!" What the hell?
Frank? I ran as fast as I could, but something smashed into my head.
"Wait Frank!" I said, literally crying. I ran, despite the searing pain in my head. This was abnormal... I couldn't keep up. I saw Frank's figure in the dirt and ran over. He was covered in blood.
"Frank! Speak to me! Anything, please!!!" I screamed out, my head hurt so bad!
"Help!" I called out into the darkness. Frank was dead...

I cryed over him.
"Frank, I know that you love Jamia, but I love you more than a friend. Don't leave me! I love you!" I sobbed into his soaking hair.

Suddenly, his eyes snapped open like a horror movie and slapped me.
"You freak! Don't come near me! I hate you!" What?
"Frank...?" I stuttered as he walked away, flipping me off. No, Frank hated me?
I felt dizzy, and crashed to the ground.


I woke sightly, enough to hear the ambulence sirens coming near. I felt a tear run down my face. I also heard running feet, the people were sniggering.
Shit... I thought, and fell into unconciousness again.

Mikey's POV:

"Bob, what the hell?" Bob ran around Gerard's room frantically as I walked in.
"He's gone, Mikey! He went out for a walk a few hours ago... and I haven't seen him in 6 hours!"
"What? Bob, tell me where Gerard is." I was very protective of my brother, as he was for me.
"I don't know! Don't you see me worrying my sorry ass of right now?" Ray and Frank walked in with Alicia. Frank had a worried look on his face also.
"Mikey, where's Gerard and Jamia?" he asked, worried about both of them.
"I don't know!" I spazzed out and ran towards the door. "I'm going to find Gerard."
"No, Mikey! Frank, Jamia just called, she'll be back in five. Mikey, we have to call the police! The last time Gerard was gone, we found him with a broken leg!" Ray tried to calm us down.
"Okay," I said, dialing 911.
Gerard could be in so much trouble.

"Hello, police. What's your emergency?" a female voice answered.
"Please! My brother is lost and we have no idea where he is! He left his phone here too so-"
"Sir, please calm down-"
"I swear I will after you motherfuckers find my brother! But now I'm really pissed, so just find him, please!" I yelled into the phone, forgeting that they could arrest me.
"Sir, just tell us where he might go..."
"Well, he likes to go to the park... oh yeah! And Frank told him that cemeteries were peaceful."
"May I have your name?"
"Mikey Way, my brother is Gerard Way."
"Mikey? Some locals have reported a body by the cemetery, he was wearing black Converse shoes and a leather jacket."
"Gee..."
"Sir, I need you to come down to the station."
"Okay, we'll be there." I said, rushing. Frank called Jamia and told her that we were going to find Gerard. She was coming too.

We ran to the car and drove to the station.
Poor Gee...