End of Everything

Lost and Confused

Franks POV:

After we ditched the teenies, we were headed off for LA. I guess I was kind of excited, because I loved to act up on stage, if you hadn't noticed. I sat down on the couch with Gerard.
"Whatcha watching?" Gerard didn't take his eyes off the television.
"Star Trek..." he replied. I got up and grabbed a soda from Bob, because me and beer in the bus... was bad.
"Hey! Give it back!" Bob exclaimed. We fought over it for awhile, but in the end, I got it.
"Yay! Soda!" I teased Bob with my can. "HA!"
"Don't be a sore winner, Franks." Bob pouted.
"Fine..." I sat down in Jamia's lap, brushing off my pants for no apparent reason.
"God, your heavy," Jamia kidded. She knew that I didn't weigh much. But of course, I didn't remind her every day. We watched Star Trek for a while.

"Damn, guys! Do you always have to make out in the good parts of movies?" Bob apparently wanted to watch the movie. I looked over at Mikey and Alicia, making out.
"Fine! I guess we'll just have to go into your bed Bob..." Mikey said, lifting his left eyebrow.
"Noo! Just watch the damn movie!" Bob walked over to the couch, where Gerard sat. Gerard was always so fucking... beautiful. I mean, I didn't like him... I guess. It was just a fact of life... he was beautiful. Bob sat down next to Gee.
This stupid bus annoyed me. I just kept asking, "Are we there yet?" Everytime, someone would get pissed and yell at me. This was going to be a long day.

We arrived in LA, finally.
Let me tell you about the rooms in the hotel,
Jamia and I had a suite.
Mikey and Alicia had a suite.
Gerard, Bob, and Ray had their own rooms.
It was a hotel with small levels, so we had a level to ourselves.

I slid the room key into the slot. The door clicked open. I rolled my suitcase in and started unpacking. Then I heard a knock on the open door.
"Hey Frank," Gerard walked into the room, "I'm already unpacked! You're too slow."
"Hey, well maybe you're too fast!" I argued.
"Maybe so... Jamia told me to tell you that she went for a drink."
"Okay, cool, I'll just watch a movie or something," I stared into Gerard's eyes. He was so fucking hot... whoa... stop! But I couldn't look away. Gerard broke the stare.
"Uh... I have to go help Ray unpack," he stammered.
"Okay, have fun." I said sarcastically. He walked out of the door. Damn it!
I don't know what I felt for him. Frank! Pull yourself together! You've got a GIRLFRIEND.
What was wrong with me?

Gerard's POV:

I walked out of Frank's room. I hoped that he wouldn't follow me. Help Ray unpack? Ugh, I need to think of better excuses.
I really needed some time to think. I walked to Mikey's door, not knocking. Wait, Alicia's in there. Who knows what they could be doing... ew.

So I went to Bob.
"Hey Bob?" I said.
"What?"
"I'm going for... a walk."
"Whatever you want, Gee." I walked to the elevator. Thankfully, no fans were staying at that hotel, so I had a peaceful ride down.

I walked to the parking lot and got into the car, not sure where I was going. Somehow, I ended up at a bar. Walking in, I saw a couple, wrapped so close that I couldn't tell who's arms were who's. Making out was popular today.

But I could see the tattoos. One arm had the same tattoo as Jamia had... awkward.
Wait... Jamia?
No, it couldn't be. Frank and her were the best couple! The man was obviously not Frank. But I knew this girl was Jamia. (this is fictional Jamia, I have no problem with her. She rocks)

Oh no. If Frank found out, his heart would be broken... but I had to tell him...
I became involved in a huge arguement with myself. Should I tell him?

I decided to wait for awhile.

I ran out of the bar. I was so worried. I felt more worried than when I saw my girlfriend cheating on me.
Why? Did I like Frank? I obviously cared about him a lot...

Life can be so confusing sometimes.
I needed to get my mind straight. I jumped into the car and drove off towards the park.

Bob's POV:

I said "Whatever you want, Gee."
But I wanted to know where he was. He hadn't been back for four hours.
All of us were worried.
Where are you Gerard?