The Musso's and Me

The Truth

He froze and then kissed me back. He moved his hand to my shoulder and then ran it down my side until he reached my waist, then he slowly rolled me over until he was on top of me. I put my arms round his neck and he pulled away.

“What the hell do you think your doing?” he asked standing up “You can’t just kiss me and expect everything to be better. What did you think? I know I’ll make out with him that way he’s bound to forgive me!” he shouted.

I shook my head “I heard what you said to Trace, you said you’d had a crush on me since you were 9. I thought…” I trailed off as he looked at me shocked.

“You thought there’s no way it wouldn’t work. You can’t play with peoples feelings like that.”

I stood up “I’m not playing with your feelings” I stated.

“Yes you are! You played on the fact I hate to see you cry to make me forgive you, then you played on the fact I have feelings for you when you kissed me. You can’t kiss me like that and then go and then leave for Spain and expect me to be fine with it all” he shouted as he walked towards the door to leave.

“I’m not leaving,” I said sitting down again.

He turned round “What?” he asked.

“When I heard you 2 talking I was on the way to tell Miley that I’d been accepted at Cal Arts, I walked past the study and I heard you. I hid in your dad’s office when you left and it made me realize I couldn’t leave so I emailed UEM and told them I couldn’t go and emailed Cal Arts to say I was accepting their offer. I’m staying here and studying dance.”

“That’s like 5 minutes away from here” he said and I nodded.

“I know, that’s why I accepted. I want to stay here, if I move back to Spain I have no family or friends but here I’ve got everybody. Why didn’t you tell me how you felt before?” I asked as he walked back towards me.

“Because it would be awkward,” he said.

“Well it’s a good job I heard you otherwise I’d of been going to Spain” I admitted.

“What? Your staying here because you know I like you?” he asked as he sat next to me.

I nodded “Mason you can be so immature and stubborn sometimes. You’re the worst influence on me there is but I actually quite like you too” I admitted and he smiled.

”I’m not that bad am I?” I nodded as he hugged me “So your really not going?” he asked.

I shook my head “I’m really not going.”

“And your going to be my girlfriend?” he asked and I looked at him shocked.

“What? I meant I liked you as a friend!” I said looking disgusted, he looked at me shocked and I started to laugh.

“I’m joking, yes I will be” I said smiling and he shook his head.

“I hate you sometimes Garcia” he snapped smiling.

“No you don’t” I said and he smiled as he kissed me.

“You’re right I don’t.”

He started to laugh “What?” I asked.

“I bet your mom is laughing at us right now. At least I know I’ve already got your moms approval” he said and I smiled.

“Yeah I think she’d be pretty happy” I replied thinking back to all the times she'd mentioned Mason and I dating.

“She made me promise to always look after you” he admitted and I rolled my eyes.

“Typical of my mother” I said smiling.

“I’m not really in the party mood” he said laying down on the bed.

“Me neither” I smiled as he put his hand on my waist as I laid next to him and kissed me.

“You know we can’t tell Mitchel or Marc about us being together” he whispered.

“Why?” I asked.

“If they find out they’ll actually kill me, they’ve said it before. If you value my life you’ll keep it quiet” he warned and I laughed at him.

“Okay but it’ll be strange” I admitted and he nodded as he pulled me towards him and we went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Last chapter:) Thanks for reading/subscribing/commenting etc and I have another new story up if you fancy checking it out :)... Believe Me I'm Lying ... and don't forget to check out my other stories thanks :)