Status: *sigh* this story is also on hiatus for an unbeknowest amount of time

If I Fall

Part 15- Second Session/ Kiss This Jerk

Gabe’s POV

“I want everyone to tell me one thing about themselves that they think no one else would ever guess about them.” Hayley stares us all down before settling her eyes on William. He looks terrifies and I have to fight to hold back my snicker.

“Um… well… I know I say ‘don’t touch my hair’ all the time, but I really love it when someone runs their hands through it. It’s relaxing, but I usually don’t tell people that cause it’s embarrassing.” William has a sheepish smile on his face and I find it freakin adorable. It’s also a good piece of knowledge to know… I’m going to use that against him in the best way possible!

My devious thoughts are interrupted when Hayley says my name. I rack my brains for something enlightening and come up with something that puts a smile on my face.

“Something you guys don’t know? Weeeeeellllllll, I happen to find a certain William Beckett the sexiest man alive. That’s all.” Everyone looks at me in shock and after a few seconds, the whole room bursts out in laughter. William gives me a look that says ‘WTF?’ and I can’t help but to chuckle at his reaction. After Hayley gives us a scream for us to settle down we look around the room, wondering who the next person will be.

Suddenly, William stands up and asks to be excused because he needs to go to the bathroom. I get up to go after him, ignoring her cries for me to come back. When I enter the bathroom, I see him at the sink, splashing water on his face. I sneak up slowly behind him and quickly turn him around. I trap him underneath me with my body and he emits a barely audible gasp.

“Wha-what are you doing?” he stutters. I smile at him before picking up my hand and start passing it through his hair. He instantly leans his head towards my hand and I smile wider. Without thinking, bend down and press a soft kiss on his lips.

Instantly, he pushes me back with a shocked look gracing his beautiful face.

William’s POV

I would be lying if I said that that wasn’t the sweetest kiss I’ve ever had. I don’t really know why I pushed him away. Maybe it was the simple fact that it was Gabe that forced that type of reflex out of me. I wanted to pull him back to me after seeing the hurt look that crossed his face the moment I pushed him away. That look, however, quickly changed into an indifferent expression.

“Don’t get any ideas chico. It was a spur of the moment thing.” For some reason, this makes me insanely angry.

“Oh, like how you jerking me off was a spur of the moment thing?” I spat right back at him. His face noticeably pales and I feel a small bit of satisfaction.

“You said you were never going to mention it. Besides, you let me jerk you off, so what does that say about you?”

“What was I supposed to do? I’m a horny teenager, I wasn’t gonna turn down a hand job.” I smirk, loving how my words are getting to him.

“Oh, so I was just a hand job huh? That’s good to know, maybe I should tell everyone!”

“WHY ARE YOU GETTING SO FUCKIN’ DEFENSIVE???”

“BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKIN’ JERK!”

“YOU JUST KISSED THIS JERK!!!”

“AND I’M ABOUT TO AGAIN!” Before I can register anything, Gabe’s lips are on my own again, this time more aggressive. His hands grip my hair and an automatic moan leaves my mouth. I lean into the kiss this time, our bodies fitting together just right. I feel a small chuckle vibrate from his chest and push myself against him harder, grinding our hips. He bites my bottom lip and I wonder why I had pulled away before when this is utter bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's okay to say it people, I suck... I know I do. And this was a crappy update... i know it is. I'm gonna try to get this story up and running again, but school is killing me slowly. I love anyone whos still reading this :D

Hugs and cookies for you all!