The Other Woman

Chapter 53: Nonnie’s POV

I told Gee that I had to use the bathroom and that I would be right back. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and the I made my way upstairs. As I was walking I bumped into the last person I wanted to see, Kaitlin.

As we locked eyes she just smirked at me, “I see that Frankie boy is up to his old tricks again.”

I glared at her. She was starting trouble. I just knew it, but I wanted to know what she was talking about, “What do you mean?” I asked her over the music.

“Oh, just the fact that I saw him go upstairs with some blonde on his arm.”

She had my interest then. I was finally will be able to have proof against Frank to get him and Monica apart, but something also told me that this didn’t seem right for some reason, “Oh really would you like to led the way?”

she shook her head, “I don’t think so.”

I looked her straight in the eye, “Well you don’t have a choice.” I said as I grabbed her by the arm and started to drag her up the stairs.

“Hey let go of me you bitch!” she yelled and people started to look our way.

I just tightened my hold on her and brought her face to face, “Look bitch unless you want to get stomped right here you better do what I tell you and I won’t fuck up the face of yours.” I yelled.

I didn’t realize that the music had stopped and that Gee had come to the bottom of the stairs, “What’s going on Non?”

Never taking my eyes off if the tramp in my arms, “She says that Frankie is in another room being unfaithful to my sister. So, I told her to prove it. She’s going to take me to where they are. Aren’t you?” I said the last part to her. when she didn’t respond I shook her, “Aren’t you?” I yelled again. This time she just nodded her head.

So after I told Gee I started to walk up stairs with Kaitlin by the arms. I heard multiple steps behind me and I knew that it was the guys, “Which one?” I asked her when we got to the second floor.

“Second one on the left,” She pointed out.

I signaled for everyone to be quiet and walked to the door. I noticed that it was cracked and I saw and heard everything that the blonde was saying to Frank.

“C’mon on Frankie that little bitch can’t be that good?”

“Don’t you fucking call her a bitch. She’s the best thing that’s happened to me next to my son, so fuck you, you scheming, lying bitch!”

“You know you want this.” The Girl said and she took the dress she was waering and took it off. I was she standing in was heels and a little thong that barely covered anything.

Frank walked up to her and when he reached out to touch her hair was about to say something when he spoke, “You know its really sad that you had to go this far and I feel bad for you, but I have a beautiful woman at home who I am going to marry. She loves me and I love her. You tried to ruin my life all those years ago and I thank you because then I would never have meet Monica. Thanks, Amanda, for make my life better by doing what you did, best of wishes.” Then the hair that he was holding he tossed it back down and was about to walk in when I burst in.

When I got into the room I pushed Kaitlin into the blonde chick, “Kaitlin what the hell?” Amanda shouted, but then she covered her mouth.

Frank looked between the two, “Wait how do you two know each other.”

I looked at the both of them and then the feeling came back to me. I let out a laugh and everyone looked at me, “Oh man these bitches tried to set you up and I almost feel for it.”

Kaitlin stuttered, but Amanda spoke first, “And if we were what the fuck you’re going to do about it, you bitch?”

“This,” I said as I walked over to her and punched her dead in the face knocking her out cold then I did the same thing to Kaitlin.

I stood over the two women and smirked and then I heard cheering from behind me. I walked back over to Frank and gave him a hug, “Go home to my sister. I’m sure she misses you.” I then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and then watched him run out of the room.

I looked towards Gee as he came over to me and kissed me deeply, “Baby that was fucking hot watching you knock those bitches out.” We both looked to the sprawled out bodies and laughed along with the rest of the band and the girls. Monica was going to love this when she heard about.

I sighed thinking that I was going to have to talk to Monica and Frank later. Frank just proved that he was the one for my sister even if it was hard to admit.

“C’mon baby, lets go home.” I allowed gee to grab me by the hand and led me out the room. Everything was good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Almost to the end people. About two to three more chapters and then its over. It sad that its coming to an end. Tears.