The Other Woman

Chapter 54: Frank’s POV/ Nonnie’s POV/ Monica’s PO

Happy. That’s how I felt at this moment. It was the next day and it was in the afternoon. Me and Monica had just decided to be lazy today and just rest. I sat on the couch with her head in my lap as we watched Anthony play.

We watched as he would throw something and then run after it and how he would try to bounce a ball. We laughed when he pushed play on one of his musical toys and started to dance. It was amazing just being with the woman I love and my child.

I couldn’t wait for life to get better than this when the birth of our new child would add on to our happiness. I stroked her hair as she rubbed my leg every now and then.

As Anthony danced along to his music we could hear the door opening. We knew that it could be my mom, or Nonnie and Gee. When the door was all the way opened we noticed that it was Nonnie and Gee. When Nonnie was inside she walked over and gave me a hug.

This must have shocked Monica because she sat up and looked between the two of us, “What is going on? Is it the end of the world or am I dreaming because I could have sworn I just saw you two hugging.”
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
I looked at my sister and just busted out laughing at the look on her face, “Don’t worry Monica. Me and Frank have an understanding now.”

She just sat there and I just kept smiling at her and then I gave her a hug. Gee came in and followed what I did as I grabbed a hold of a struggle Anthony to hold him and gave him a kiss. He laughed so hard like what I just did was the funniest thing in the world and it made me smile even more. I felt like we were all finally family. You could just feel it in the air.

“So, did you and my sister here finally set a date for the wedding?” I looked at Frank as I sat down on the floor to play with Anthony.

“Naw we haven’t, but we will soon. We are hoping sometime after the baby is born.” He said as he pulled her closer to him.

“Aunt No, babies!” Anthony pointed at his mother.

I smiled at him and just shook my head. Some how in the little child mind of his in got it in his head that Monica was pregnant with more than one baby, but the doctors never discovered a second heart beat or another baby, though she was big for her term. The said it looked like the baby was pushing forward giving that effect, but as I looked over to her I wondered if Anthony could be right.

I let out a sigh of contentment. I was finally happy with life. My sister was happy and then I had the man that I loved. As he came to sit next to me on the floor and put his arm around me I knew that we weren’t far off in having a kid.

I had started ovulating today and the way that Gee and we were going at it I felt like we conceived a child. I smiled to myself at that thought. A child with my husband, my man, the man that I loved.
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I looked around the living room as people started to pile into the house. We were all going to have dinner and I listened to the story of how Nonnie knocked two girls cold.

I just laughed at the thought. We were both fighters and we always fought for those we love. I realized that what she was doing, but I also fought to let her know that what me and Frank have is real and now she sees that.

I could help, but feel this overwhelming sense of joy as I was held close to Frank. He was rubbing my stomach mush the same as Mikey who was rubbing Alicia’s stomach. It was so cute.

Me and Nonnie locked eyes as I was looking around at everyone. I smiled at her and mouthed, “Thank you sis. I love you.”

She smiled back at me and did the same thing, “you’re welcome sis and I love you too.” And she blew me a kiss.

Frank must have seen the whole thing because he soon whispered in my ear, “I’m happy that everything worked out between us all.”

I turned to him and kissed him full on the lips, “I am too. I love you.”

“I love you too.” He said back as he kissed me on the lips again.

I snuggled into him more and smiled to myself. I was no longer the other woman. In fact I never was. It just took the both of us to realize that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys it was fun being on this journey with you all. Even to teh silent readers and the commenters you have made this story what it is and i am happy that i was able to share it with you. this is the next to last chapter so the ride is almost over, but don't just stop at this story.

For MCR fans I have two stories up. You can check them out here.
In Love With A Stripper
As Blue As The Sky

For the A7X fans I have another story here.
Betrayed

This may be the end for this story, but I am sure that if you liked this story you may like my ofther ones. Check them out and tell me what you think.

Love,
Queenie