Status: 10 stars. We love you all <3 It's quite active.

You're So Pretty On the Outside

Get Off of Me

Image

They say every rose has its thorns. I take it to mean that everything that looks good, and things that don’t for that matter, has flaws that are potentially dangerous.

A rose is a good description of that. Roses are beautiful, no doubt about it, but they have their thorns. If you’re careful of the thorns and you know that they are there then you probably won’t get cut on them. If you don’t know then you could end up pricking your finger. It’s not a big injury of course, but sometimes the thorns are sharp enough to draw blood.

That’s how I thought of Oliver Sykes before I met him.

He was gorgeous, but from what I had heard he was a major douche bag. According to them, he had a toxic personality and it was better to just stay away.

------------

“Come on, Anna. Let’s go backstage now,” Sarah said as she tugged on my hand.

I had wanted to go backstage earlier but Sarah wanted to go into the pit so I waited for her.

“Done being pulverized for the night?” I asked, slightly amused.

She smirked. “I’m pretty sure that I came out of that thing in the best condition, thank you very much.”

I just shrugged.

“Let’s go backstage so that we can enjoy the concert and then run before the douche comes back there.”

“No. I want to meet them,” she said.

She was shaking her head so much that it looked as if she was going to get whiplash.

I laughed and grabbed her head.

“Alright, we’ll stay. But if Oli says or does one rude thing, don’t expect me to be nice about it.”

“Deal.”

I took her hand and repeated.

----------

“Well hello there, Beautiful,” Oli said in what he thought was a seductive tone.

“I’m not attracted to assholes, sorry.”

I walked away only to have him follow. He turned me around and pressed me against the wall as he grabbed my ass.

“Don’t be that way, Babe.”

If looks could kill he would be falling into a puddle screaming like the Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of Oz. I shoved him to the ground using all of the force I could conjure up.

“Touch me again and your skinny jeans won’t be the only thing making you sterile.”

He scoffed. “Whatever. Don’t pretend that you don’t like it.”

“I didn’t.”

“Don’t lie.”

“I’m not lying so just shut the hell up.”

He kicked my legs out from under me causing me to fall on top of him. He quickly flipped us over so that he was holding me down.

“It looks like Angel is getting down and dirty with Oli,” Sarah said from one of the couches scattered around the room.

“Enough with the stupid comments, Sarah! You’re supposed to be my best friend so come over here and save me like any good best friend would,” I whined.

“Nope. You can get yourself out of this one.”

I growled and squirmed under Oli. He may be skinny but he’s still one heavy motherfucker.

“Get off of me! You’re gross and sweaty and heavy and I hate you!”

“Now, now, Doll, you have no reason to hate me.”

He patted my cheek and finally got off of me.

“Sure I do. I’ve heard enough about you to last a lifetime of hate.”

“Are you sure those are all true? You know, they could be rumors, Love.”

“I know that. But I’ve also seen pictures of you punching people at your shows in the face. Those aren’t rumors.”

He just shrugged. “Well obviously they had it coming otherwise I wouldn’t punch a fan. They’re the reason I get my money, you know.”

“Whatever. Just go straighten your hair or something. Sarah, are you done meeting the band yet?”

“No!”

I groaned and rubbed my face.

“You just screwed up your makeup,” Oli commented.

“Yeah? Well your hair isn’t nearly as amazing as you think it is,” I retorted

Oli touched his hair, shocked at my diss.

“You’re lying! My hair is the reason we have all of our fans,” he said with a pout.

I scoffed. “Don’t think too highly of yourself there. Your head might blow up.”

“Well it’s true!”

“You don’t seem to have very much faith in your band members.”

“Yeah well…”

“Speechless now, are you? I never thought the day would come where I rendered Oliver Sykes speechless,” I said with a laugh.

He glared. “You know, you call me a dick but right now you’re being an outright bitch.”

“Just giving you a taste of your own medicine, Mr. Sykes.”

“I’m not always an asshole. I can be nice.” It sounded as if he was trying to convince himself.

I rolled my eyes. “Well, when you can say that without having to tell it to yourself over and over again, you can call me. Until then, have a nice life.”

I left the area with Sarah gaping after me. Knowing her, the girl would probably apologize for my behavior profusely saying that I’ve never acted this way before. When she came out she would more than likely blow my eardrums with her screams or give me the silent treatment.

She came out to the car about 10 minutes later looking disappointed. I sank down in my seat knowing that the disappointment was directed towards me. She wretched the driver’s side door open and got into the car.

“I can’t believe you would do that to me. I just wanted to meet them without a fight and you had to ruin it,” she spat.

I looked over at my friend in disbelief. Surely she wasn’t that mad.

“It’s just a band, Sar,” I said incredulously.

She looked flustered for a second, not sure what to say. I raised an eyebrow at her.

“Who do you like?”

She shot a warning glance at me.

“Nobody.”

“Whatever,” I said with a roll of my eyes.

“I gave Oli your number,” she admitted.

I looked at her wide eyed.

“Why the fuck would you do that?!”

She smirked. “Revenge for you ruining my night.”

I took a deep breath and rubbed my temples in an attempt to keep from beating my best friend over the head.

“Tomorrow I’m going to take your phone and tell him that I changed my number. I’m going to give him the number to the rejection hotline,” I said with a yawn.
♠ ♠ ♠
'tis the first chapter of my new story. I'm looking for a co-writer, so if anybody is interested then comment on here, PM me, or comment on my profile. It's really long for a first chapter so I hope nobody gets tired of reading it halfway x]