Status: 10 stars. We love you all <3 It's quite active.

You're So Pretty On the Outside

Don't Give In.

*Jennifer*

I looked up from Lee as Oli and Angel returned. Oli had a wide grin on his face while Angel simply had a barely there smile. She glanced at me before answering Bear's question, saying something about helping Oli come up with a gift for Sarah or something like that.

Sarah and Curtis were back at Sarah's mother's house. They seemed to like him a lot and it was plain to see that he felt the same toward them.

I felt Lee's arms wrap around my waist loosely, his chin resting on my shoulder as I leaned back in his lap. I shivered when I felt his lips ghost over the skin on my neck, his face then burying itself in my hair. He kissed my shoulder a few times making me smile softly.

“Hey, Jennifer?” Oli called from the other side of the room.

“Yes?” I asked, looking in his direction.

“You wouldn’t happen to know any metalcore or death metal bands around here, would you?” he questioned.

“Err...” I frowned trailing off to think. “No I don’t think so, why?”

“Oh,” he sighed and the guys all slouched forward in their seats.

“Why? I repeated.

“We need some more bands for this next tour,” he explained. “So far we’ve got Asking
Alexandria and that’s it. We need at least three bands and we didn’t really think of finding any until now.”

“Oh,” I frowned. “I could always ask Mathieu, he listens to that kind of stuff.”

Then it hit me. I gasped, smacking my forehead. They all gave me weird looks as I rolled my eyes and grumbled how much of an idiot I was.

“Jen, are you okay?” Angel asked, her face aglow with concern.

“Mathieu!” I exclaimed.

“Yeah, what about him?” Oli frowned.

“He’s in a fucking metal band!” I exclaimed. “I can’t believe I forgot that! God, I really am stupid sometimes.”

The entire room was silent as they stared at me. I frowned and leaned back in my seat, suddenly feeling a little bit awkward. I looked around at all the band members. Finally Oli jumped up.

“Are you fucking serious?” he exclaimed, shocked. I nodded, blushing.

“Holy shit, guys, we’re fucking morons! We had a fucking band member right under our fucking noses and didn’t even fucking know!” he exclaimed. “Do you think his band would be willing?”

“Maybe,” I replied. “You’d have to ask him quickly though.”

“Wait, what about Venita?” Lee frowned. I frowned again.

“Ah shit, it’s true,” I sighed. “Crap, I don’t know. You’d have to ask him, really.”

“Alright, you think they’d be willing to come down or we could go there?” Nicholls asked,
getting excited.

“I’ll call them, see if they can,” I replied.

I pulled out my phone and started dialling Mathieu’s number. I brought it to my ear and listened to the dial tone for a few minutes before he finally picked up, out of breath.

“Allo?” he gasped out. I frowned.

“Shit, am I interrupting something?” I laughed. He sighed.

“No, I was outside when I heard go off, had to run,” he replied. “What do you want?”

“Well, you’ve still got that band going, right?” I asked.

“Yes,” he answered. “Why?”

“Can you come to Angel’s?” I asked.

“Why?” he repeated.

“Just trust me on this, Mathieu, you will not regret coming,” I reassured.

“Alright, bye,” he answered.

“Wait!” I exclaimed. He groaned.

“What?”

“Sorry for interrupting,” I replied. He sighed.

“Shut up, we weren’t doing anything!” he snapped. I laughed.

“Suure ya weren’t, now move it,” I said before hanging up.

I walked back to the group where everyone looked up at me hopefully. I smiled and gave a thumbs up. The entire band relaxed and smiled.

“I decided to let you guys break the news to him,” I smiled. They nodded.

“Will they be here soon?” I nodded.

We talked as we waited. The couple arrived about ten minutes later, knocking at the door.
Angel answered and the two came in and looked around.

“So can I know why you asked about my band?” he asked. I looked at the guys.

“Ask them,” I replied with a gesture.

He turned to them and frowned at the hopeful look on every present member of Bring Me the Horizon. Oli stood and walked up to him, the rest of the group following. Matt backed up a bit, confused.

“You want to tour with us?” Oli asked straight up.

Matt frowned as though trying to understand the question. Slowly his eyes widened and his jaw slowly dropped, hanging wide open.

“Wh-what?” he stuttered, absolutely shocked.

“Jen says you’ve got a metal band,” Oli replied. “Is that true?”

“Y-yeah,” Mathieu stuttered.

“Are you guys any good?” Oli asked.

“We’ve got a big enough fan base back home and here so yeah, I guess we are,” Mathieu replied.

“Alright, back to my original question,” Oli nodded. “Would you guys like to tour with us?”

“A-are you s-serious?” Mathieu gaped. The whole of Bring Me the Horizon nodded.

“I-I... shit, I don’t know,” he frowned, looking over at Venita. She frowned at him.

“Oh no, you are not skipping out on this tour because of me! I want to go with you guys if
you do!” she exclaimed. “I want to know what it’s like to tour.”

“But your can-” Venita cut him off.

“Mathieu, je veux vivre avant que je suis morts,” she sighed.

“Mais, ” he trailed off, frowning at her comment. “Please don’t say that.”

“I’m sorry,” she replied.

“It’s okay.”

Mathieu kissed her forehead before turning back to Oli. He smiled a bit and nodded his head.

“I’m interested,” he replied. “I’ll talk to my band about it. I’m warning you guys that they are all French so you’ll have a bunch of Quebecers on the bus with you.”

Oli chuckled. “I don’t think anyone cares, really.”

“Alright, I’ll go call up my band and manager,” he said. “See if this’ll work out.”

“Alright,” Oli nodded. "Oh wait! What's your group called?"

"Beheading Of A King," Mathieu replied.

Mathieu left to make some calls. I turned my attention back to the band before me and every single one of them had huge grins plastered on their faces. Oli ran at me and hugged me as tightly as he could, thanking me continuously. I smiled and hugged him glancing up at Venita as she looked down at her shoes.

I sighed and pulled away from Oli’s grip. Lee looked at me worriedly but I shook my head in response and pecked his lips softly, making my way to the girl in the entrance. I led her upstairs and into the bathroom, closing the door behind us as I turned to look at her. She looked up at me with a desperate look. I frowned and opened my arms wide to her. She ran forward, throwing herself into me, clinging to me desperately.

“Why does this have to happen?” she gasped. I closed my eyes.

“Shush, Venita,” I murmured, kissing her forehead gently. “I’m sorry.”

“I don’t g-get i-it! This i-is rid-dicul-lous!” she sobbed.

“Hey,” Angel called from the door with a soft knock.

The two of us turned to her and nodded, motioning her in. She came in and shut the door again, taking Venita in her arms when she got close enough. She rocked the girl from side to side and looked at me, holding another arm out for me. I joined them in their hug before the three of us sat on the bed. Venita lay down with her head in my lap, closing her eyes and breathing out softly.

“I don’t know what I’m supposed to do,” she whispered. “I can’t lose Mathieu. I don’t want to be separated from him so fast. I love him too much to leave him. I don’t want to know what will happen to him when I die.”

“Hey,” I said seriously. “Do not say that! Don’t sound so defeated by this!”

“Well what am I supposed to do? Be all smiles and laughs?” she argued.

“Venita, please, just don’t say that, okay?” I sighed. She sighed and pulled herself up.

“Okay, I’m sorry,” she murmured.

I smiled thankfully and hugged her tightly. She sighed as we I pulled away and wiped her cheeks again. She looked up at me.

“I want you to promise me you will not let Mathieu do anything stupid if I...” she trailed off, closing her eyes. “You know.”

“I promise,” I replied.

“Pinky swear it?” she asked, holding up her smallest finger. I smiled and hooked mine
around hers.

“I swear,” I replied.
She smiled as fresh tears slipped down her face. “I love you so much, Jen.”

“I love you too, Venita. I always will.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, sorry it took so long to update. Before I say anything else I wanna say BEHEADING OF A KING IS A REAL BAND! I do not own them! Mathieu is actually an real guy so i do not own him! I found out about his band, liked their stuff and decided to pull him into this and now I'm pulling his band in as well! Check em out, they're pretty good.

Beheading Of A King <---- That's them!

Anyway, let me know what you think of this.

'Mathieu, je veux vivre avant que je suis morts.' = I wanna live before I die.