Status: 10 stars. We love you all <3 It's quite active.

You're So Pretty On the Outside

5 Months

It was a month after the incident with Oli and I had only talked to my old friends once in that period. That phone call mainly consisted of me getting screamed at and me making up even more lies.

I sighed and got out of bed to examine my stomach in the mirror. Grimacing at how much it was showing, I yanked my shirt back over my growing belly. I was nearly 5 months along and had finally found out the sex of the baby. It was going to be a girl and I already had her name picked out.

Gena and all of the friends that I had made at work kept pestering me to tell them the name, but I wanted to keep it a secret until she was born. After a while though, I decided that I was already keeping far too many secrets and spilled. Grace Olivia Sykes. If I wasn’t going to let Oli be a part of her life, I figured I owed it to him to give her his name.

“Angel, get out here,” Gena called from the living room.

I walked to the front of our house to find her on the computer.

“I think I found a crib,” she announced.

“It’s perfect.”

And without another word, my older sister proceeded to order the first piece of furniture for the baby’s room. While ordering it, my oh so loving sister decided to mock me about the fact that I lived in Wales and was going to look like a whale.

“It’s not funny!” I whined.

Gena just smirked as I rolled my eyes and went to get ready for work. As I tugged a random dress over my enlarged stomach and wondered what people saw when they claimed that I was glowing. All I could see when I looked in the mirror was a girl with big cheeks and an even bigger belly. I certainly didn’t feel as if I was glowing, but it must be true if so many people saw it.

I cursed under my breath as I left for my car and I winced when I heard what Gena was playing in the living room. It was Bring Me the Horizon’s new song It Never Ends and well, it’s probably easy to tell why it bothered me. I left without saying goodbye and put on something that couldn’t sound anymore different from the British metal band unless they were Rhianna or some other pop singer.

On my way to work, I stopped at Starbucks to pick up coffee for everyone. I had to admit, it was a step up from sorting papers.

When I walked through the building to my office, I grimaced when I saw that half of the people were walking around with bags of Skittles.

“What is it? Taste the fucking rainbow day?” I grumbled to my co-worker, Bailey.

She snorted. “No. The ones in the vending machine area are going bad tomorrow so they’re handing them out for free.”

“Ugh.”

----------------

“That stuff is going to make you hallucinate,” Gena said in a monotone.

I glanced down at the bottle of Mountain Dew in my hands and sent her an incredulous look.

“Brominated vegetable oil,” she elaborated. “It screws with your head.”

I snorted. “Maybe that’s why I’m so screwed up.”

“I agree. Maybe you should see a psychiatrist.”

“Maybe you should get a boyfriend.”

“Maybe you should tell your old one the truth.”

“Or maybe I shouldn’t.”

We continued to bicker back and forth until my stomach started growling.

“The child is hungry,” I announced in a creepy voice.

My sister just looked at me as if I was insane before walking off to the kitchen.

“What are you making?” I called after her.

“You’ll just have to wait and see.”

I grumbled to myself and waddled over to the couch to watch TV for a while.

*Oli*

I smiled at the beautiful girl sitting across the table from me. She was telling me a story about her parents who were back in Scotland and it took all of my concentration to prevent myself from zoning out.

I was trying to do good by her. I didn’t want her to get fed up with me and then leave me like Angel did. Sure, it was her decision to cheat on me, but obviously if I had been doing everything right then she wouldn’t have felt the need to go to somebody else for things.

I tried to focus on my relationship with Amanda, really I did, but there was always this nagging feeling in the back of my mind saying that I wasn’t supposed to be with her, that it was supposed to be Angel. That wasn’t possible anymore though, because she had to go and ruin it, so I decided to give Amanda a chance. It wasn’t like she could hurt me anymore than I already was.
♠ ♠ ♠
Crib with bedding
Work

It's a bit scattered so I'm sorry about that. I've been sick for over a week so my head isn't screwed on properly I guess x] But anyway, Oli has Amanda right now. She's not going to be a bitch though. I think Angel is too much of one for us to have more than one in this story xD

Annnnd, now you know what the baby is going to be :) In case you didn't realize it, Olivia is a tribute to him as well as the last name because it's the female version of his name.