Status: Co-wriiten by myself & my bestfriend

Fall From Grace

Lust - Dirty Look

The sun was peaking through the curtains and the birds were singing. Tina rolled over.

That was one scary ass dream. Tina removed the covers from her face. She started to think about her dream. Then, she started to remember all the stuff that happened that night. Everything with the Ouija board. Tina shivered.

Tina glanced at the clock. 10:40. As she got up to use the restroom, Stacey, who was beside her, rolled over and woke up.

"Good morning sunshine." Stacey said, sitting up. After all the girls woke up and ate breakfast, they got dressed and decided to go to the mall to do a little shopping. The three girls hopped into the Mazda and drove off.

At the mall, the girls were all looking for a new outfit. Tina walked over to her favorite section of the store. "Hmm, what to buy, what to buy." She ran her fingers through the rack of clothing. She was looking at various t - shirts with different simple designs. nothing special. Hmm, I don't like any of these.

Tina was surprised that she didn't like anything from that section since it was the section that she shopped from most. I think I want something different... Tina walked over to the other side of the store where a lot more girly stuff were. She scanned the mannequins to find an outfit that she liked.

After coming across a few mannequins, she found an outfit that caught her eye. It was a hot pink low cut see through shirt with the word sexy printed across the chest with a mini skirt. Cute, Tina thought. She went into the dressing room to try it on. As soon as she finished trying on the clothes she walked out of the dressing room to show the other girls.

"Um.. wow, Tina." Stacey said, looking confused.

"What?" Tina replied.

"That's a new look isn't it? Very.. revealing." Joanne raised an eyebrow.

"I like the new look. It's hot." Tina said.

The girls were confused. "Is she feeling okay?" Joanne asked as Tina went back into the dressing room and changed. She went up the the register and paid for her outfit.

The girls made their way to the food court and sat down to eat pizza. "So, why the sudden change of fashion?" Stacey said, taking a bite out of her breadstick.

"I wanted something different." Tina said biting her pizza.

"Well it's different alright. Very different." Joanne said, already almost done with her slice of pizza.

Tina's mind kept drifting off to her dream. "Hey, do you guys believe in being possessed by a demon?" Tina asked, looking at the girls seriously.

"If you're referring to last night, don't worry about it. Nothing's going to happen to you." Stacey said, finishing up the last of her breadstick.

Tina sat there in silence and ate her pizza. She absolutely loved the new outfit she got. It's different and I love it. Tina thought. Tina loved being different now. Her change in fashion was different, the way she felt was different, and what she wanted to do was different. For some odd reason Tina really wanted the one thing that she thought she never do until she was 18. It's like she didn't care about her virginity anymore. The new Tina was here now.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one sucks to me, because I didn't know how else to write this, but the good parts are coming up next! (: