Status: Co-wriiten by myself & my bestfriend

Fall From Grace

Lust - Confronted

It's been a week since the incident with Josh. A week since she lost her virginity to him and ended up with him on the locker room floor passed out. Not like it was Tina's fault. How was she supposed to know that when she did it with someone they would cum blood and drop dead? That doesn't happen very often.

Tina could care less, actually. She was a new person. She got thrills from having sex that led to leaving her victims dead afterwards. It excited her, and it only made her want more.

God this is not normal. Tina smirked at the thought of the excitement she had from it all. Eh, who cares? Nothing is normal anymore anyway.

Tina walked over to her mirror and examined herself in it. She tied her red hair into a messy ponytail and made her way to the fridge to get some chocolate ice cream and plopped on the sofa and watched some tv.

There was a knock at the door followed by Stacey's voice. "Let me in girl!" Tina got up and opened up the door.

"What are you doing here?" Tina said, plopping back on the sofa with stacey right behind her.

"I haven't seen you in a while. You didn't even go to Josh's funeral!" Stacey said, looking at Tina with concerned eyes.

"Sorry, I'm just not in the mood to go out anymore." Tina said, playing with her ice cream.

"Oh really? Then what we're you doing the other night? I saw you walking home from Stevey's Pizza." Stacey raised an eyebrow at Tina. "Not only that, but you we're with a grown man and hopped into his car!"

"He offered me a ride home." Tina had a smirk on her face. She knows exactly of the night that Stacey was talking about. She was walking home from Stevey's Pizza with a guy that she didn't even know. He wanted to have sex with her so she just decided to do it with him in the back of his car. Tina laughed in her head when she remembered his facial expression when he started cumming blood.

"Tina, what we're you doing with a grown ass man in his car late at night?! Tina, are you.... a prostitute?" Stacey said. Tina looked at Stacey with an offended look.

"No I'm not a prostitute." Tina said, putting her ice cream down.

"Tina. You need to tell me what's going on with you! You act different, you don't hang with me and Joanne that much anymore, You're dressing like a fucking whore, and you've been having sex with random people!" Stacey said. "That's the total opposite of the Tina I used to know. You were so innocent, but now it's like you're taken over by a fucking demon or something."

Tina laughed at the demon statement. That's probably why I'm acting like this. Tina thought that was funny.

"Ugh, whatever Tina." Stacey took her car keys and walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I finally got off my lazy butt to write this.