Status: back in the sadle but if want more chapters you can always ask me by leaving a comment ;)

The Hidden World

Clam

Norma’s POV
I had woken up with a major head ache then when I saw sandy it made it all worse. I tried to think back to how I ended up in my bed. Nothing came to mind so I walked downstairs. Link and rick were watching a TV report about girls going missing in the next town over. These girls were supermodel gorgeous.
“Their all night people.” Link said.
“Yeah girls with human parents.” Rick.
I looked at the TV closer. Yeah that one looked like a vamp. And that one a lion. “So does that mean that me and Sandy are in trouble?”
They both looked at me like they hadn’t considered that it could start in this town.
“I don’t know but you and Sandy aren’t going to be touched.” Link and Rick said at the same time.
“Hey you know its lucky that Chantelle moved out of there before the disappearances.” Rick said.
“How did I go to sleep I can’t remember.”
“I hypnotized you.” Link said.
I blinked a couple times. “You what?”
“mind control-”
“HOW COULD YOU?!”
“I had to you were worrying to much.”
“I don’t care if I had an illness. You shouldn’t have touched my mind!”
“Look calm d-” Link said
“No. I am calm. And you know why? Because Sandy told me she was safe. Anyway Link you should come upstairs.”
“But.”
“Please?”
“Ugh.” He said as he got up and followed me upstairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
short i know but i just finished my essay and i felt sooo bad that i haven't written anything for a long time. anyway here we are just a teaser for the next chapter on friday at 8 thanks for sticking with me! <3