A Killer In Me Is A Killer In You

Piégé

He keeps running, trying his hardest not to stumble or drop Anna. Glancing over his shoulder, he sees a small figure getting closer and closer.

Damn, Frank can run fast.

"Run faster, run faster," the poor girl weakly whimpers as she, too, sees Frank nearing, her body tensing up in fear.

"I can't, I'm trying," Gerard pants, keeping the quick tempo in his legs. He knows he won't keep it up much longer.

Trying to ease the panic in his mind, he tries to think of possible trickss to shake Frank of.

His best bet is running into the street on his right, hoping there was a door he could hide behind. After a couple of minutes of running, he nearly bumps into a wall.

Dead end.

"Fuck. Fuck. FUCK," Gerard cries out. His eyes search the walls of the buildings but there's only one door. He runs towards it, knocking on it like crazy.
"OPEN THE DOOR MOTHERFUCKER!" he yells, getting no response at all.

He puts the scared girl down to the wall, now using his body to throw against the door.

If they don't manage to get inside, they're fucked.

Anna starts crying again, having enough regained power to. It only fuels Gerard to use more force against the door, but it doesn't move at all. Not even a fucking centimetre.

"Stop trying, Gerard," a sudden voice from behind him says. Gerard quickly spins around, facing Frank, who then yanks the girl off the floor. In a hopeless attempt to save her, Gerard's arms mow towards her. But it only makes Frank laugh bitterly. "I said stop trying, dude. You better listen, dipshit." He throws the girl across the road, smacking her into the other building in the other side.

'How the fuck does he do that?' Gerard thinks by himself. 'He never ever was that strong…'
He doesn't get time to wonder about it though, as his best friend, mutated into a cold hearted monster, pins him to a wall again.

"If you're really the hero you're acting to be, try saving yourself from this," Frank hissed, planting his fist into Gerard's stomach violently.
♠ ♠ ♠
I sincerely apologize for another huuuuuge lack of updates. I've been caught up in a new story of mine, Hear Me, which is a Frerard and still completely new to me.
Now, I think I'll be updating this more often again, so I'll try to make up for it. ♥