Status: Workin' on it <3

Unhooked.

Roxanna: Prologue

Excitement, anxiousness, curiosity, and hopefulness was what I was feeling tonight. Excited to not only see my all time favorite band, Bring Me To The Horizon, in concert, but t also attend the after party! Anxious to meet the one and only Oliver Sykes, my future husband. But don't tell him that. It's a secret he doesn't know of yet. Curious to see how this was night was going to turn out. Will the party be the best night of my life? Will I be Cinderella, and will my Oli be my prince? Or will it be like another repeat of a high school party, where I just get drunk and have an OK time? Last, but certainly not least, I was hopeful that not only will I get the man of my dreams, but he will help me pursue my longtime dream of being a famous model.

As I was getting ready for this concert, I knew I had to look perfect. Hairspray? Check. Eyeliner? Check. Red lipstick? Check. Nawh, I'll be fine without the red lipstick. As I was teasing and styling my hair, my best friend, Heidi, came in through the bedroom door, getting ready with me. I know we're only seventeen, but us moving out of home, graduating early, and living together was the best thing we've ever done. Her dreams are as big as mine. She even loves Oli Sykes as much as I do!

"Can you lay off the hairspray?" Heidi pleaded, coughing as I was doing my hair.

"Sorry." I winced. Heidi didn't need as much maintenance with her hair as I did. Her hair is way shorter than mine. She used to have hair as long as mine, but I guess she got tired of all the hairspray she needed for it to look good, so she cut it short. She should understand.

When we left the house in Heidi's Prius, the anxiety, excitement, curiosity, and hopefulness was overfilling me. I was actually going to SEE him, TOUCH him, and possibly MEET him. I might get an autograph. Maybe a good lay. Or even better? He'll just fall in love with me instantly and we'll get married the next day. Then maybe I'll get a good lay.

"Do you think it's true what they say about him?" Asked Heidi, turning down my favorite smile, Chelsea, Smile.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"That he pees on girls if they refuse his sexual advances." She shuddered.

"Oh, no. That was just a sick rumor." I shook my head.

"I don't want him peeing on you. 'Cause I have to drive you home." She smirked.

"He won't." I giggled.

When we pulled up to the pavilion where the band was playing, we found our seats. Although we didn't get first row, we got fifth row. It's a whole lot better than being in the last row, where angry moshers will trample you if you're in the way.

The concert was phenomenal. It was by far the best concert I've ever attended. And I'm not just saying that because my Oli was screaming his songs directly to me. I'm sure Heidi can say the same thing. I don't remember a time when I've had this much fun. I decided this when Oli decided to go crowd surfing, and I touched his butt! As well as inside his shirt. I slipped my number quickly into his pocket, in hopes he would find it.

When the concert was over, it was the after party. The after party made high school parties look like a cake walk at the nursery home. So many drinks. So many people. These little boys talked a big game, but their empty words were shit to me. My eyes were searching for my Oli.

"Psst." Muttered Heidi, eying Oliver.

"Oh my God..." I gawked, my heart racing.

Heidi grabbed my arm, giving me that 'It's time' look. I smiled sheepishly at her, feeling as nervous as ever. She linked arms with me, smirking and snickering at me. She knows when I'm nervous, I giggle like mad, and her snickering wasn't helping. As we walked closer to Oli, my giggling became more and more uncontrollable. I sat down next to him, feeling like a bad-ass.

"Oliver Sykes!" I exclaimed, "Will you sign my, uh..." I felt so idiotic. I didn't even bring anything for him to sign!

"Knickers?" When he uncapped that sharpie, I started blushing like mad. He was actually going to sign my bra.

"Oh, uh, sure," I pulled up my band shirt, exposing my bra covered in suns.

"What's your name, then?" He asked as he signed away.

"Uh, Roxanna." I had to stop myself from making a fool of myself.

"And your friend?" He looked over to Heidi.

"Heidi," Heidi perked up at the mention of her name.

"Oh, um, hi, Oli," Heidi's voice was squeaky, like a mouse. Awww, she was just as nervous as I was.

"Hey," He nodded, "Want me to sign anythin' for yeh?"

"Um..." She stammered, finally pulling out the Suicide Season album and handed it to him. Damn, how is it she came prepared and I didn't?

"It must be awesome being famous, with all those fans around you," I said conversationally, "The music, and everything..."

"Yeh, amazin'... Um, well, I gotta go. Talk to yeh later," He stood up, and left us squealing like mad. I think he enjoyed our company.

"Oh my God!" I squealed. I couldn't believe it! Me and Oli actually talked to each other!

"I know!" Heidi shrieked.

"I'm going to go get a Vodka tonic. Want one?" I offered.

"Oh, no. I'm good." She said, showing me her bottle of Hennessey.

As I was paying for my Vodka tonic, I saw my Oli talking to Lee, the lead guitarist. Was he talking about me? Of course he was. We hit it off nicely. But when I saw Oli walk towards Heidi, evidently I was wrong. I can't believe them! Heidi is my best friend! And if it wasn't for me, she wouldn't even know who Bring Me To The Horizon is! When he took her hand, she gave me a deer-in-the-headlights look and mouthed, 'I'm sorry!' I just folded my arms over my my chest and grimaced. This wasn't happening. And thats when the paparazzi crashed the party, flooding Oli with questions. This is so unfair! Heidi is getting famous for being a shitty friend! This was the worst night of my life.

"'Ey! How 'bout you all fuck off, yeh? Let me live my own fuckin' live, aye?" Oli let go of Heidi and she was came back to me as he shouted, "Get away from me and my life, godammit."

I didn't wait for her to catch up to me. I ran outside to the car and lit a menthol cigarette, waiting for her to take us home. I gazed up at the sky, my eyes hopeful as I saw a shooting star. I knew the drill. It was time for a wish. I shut my eyes, still holding the cigarette in my hand.

"All I want is to be famous. The fame, the parties, the lifestyle, all of it. I want to model. I want to perform. I want to do it all. That's all I want." I murmured.

I opened my eyes, and saw my 'best friend' coming near me. I guess I overreacted a little, throwing a temper tantrum like a little girl. I was just jealous. She's the carbon copy of me. I shouldn't be mad at her. I would have done the same thing if I was her.

"Long night." I exhaled a smoke ring out of my mouth and above my head awkwardly.

"Look, an angel." Heidi stifled a laugh.

I smiled in return. "Ready to go?" I suggested.

"Definitely." She agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bffl here. <3
Comment, subb, yes? (: