Big City Dreams.

Chapter 21

I look at the test unable to utter a word. This was all just too much for me. I pick up the box looking at it then look at the test. There’s no mistake here, it’s positive, I’m pregnant.

“Zette? What’s going on, talk to me.” Em calls from the other end of the door. I gulp looking up at the door and walk slowly over to it and open it then look at her. She looks at me gulping.

“What did it say?” she asks. I gulp opening my mouth then close it again getting tears in my eyes.

“t-that I-I’m g-going to be a m-mom...” I stutter.

___

“Calm down Zette it might be to early yet, you have to wait a week or two, and then we’ll try again.” Em tells e as we walk into the school. I nod sighing. I still can’t it was positive. What would Alex say? Would he want me to get rid of the baby? I can’t do that, I’m against abortion.

“When you’re talking about the devil, he’s out playing with life.” Em mutters under her breath. I look at her then up at the front door. And there Alex was standing looking at us. I gulp as me and Em walks up to it Em opens it and walks in. I am about to walk after her when a hand grab my shoulder.

“Wait a minute Zette; I would like to talk to you.” Crap. I was hoping I didn’t have to deal with him yet. I nods slightly and lets him drag me lightly with him. We get to his car and he turns around looking at me then gulps.

“y-you s-see… I-I have a c-confession...” he stutter looking down. I sigh.

“That you didn’t wear protection that night we had sex? I know Alex.” He looks up at me weirdly.

“How did you know that? You were really wasted that night” he exclaim. I roll my eyes.

“I sat in the tree when you were talking. I then called Em and she helped me getting a pregnancy test.” I explain. He nods slowly then gulps looking at me.

“w-what did the test say?” he asks stuttering. I sigh looking down rubbing my arm.

“P-positive. But Em says it’s too early to say anything.” I say looking up at him. I see the fear in his face. He’s so scared.

“Zette, I don’t think when it says the pregnancy test is positive this early that it’s a lie...” he tells me, I shake my head getting tears in my eyes.

“I’m living on the chance Alex.”

___

“I think it’s time Zette.” Em tells me as she hands me a pregnancy test. We’re at Alex’s house. It has been exactly 2 weeks and 4 days since I took the last test, but who counts really? I just want to get this over with, I want it to say negative, but there’s a slightly chance it won’t. Alex looks at me nervously then looks down. I sigh then walk out on the toilet then pees on the stick and sit down waiting.

If I am pregnant and my mom finds out I’m pretty much doomed. She will think that moving to here was a big mistake and move back. And maybe force me to give up the child to adoption. I couldn’t do that. And Alex.. Oh Alex, he would be so terrified begging me to get an abortion, but again I can’t. I’m against that kind of shit. I look at my watch, 2 more minutes to go.

But then again, if I’m not pregnant then my life would go back to normal. Maybe Alex wouldn’t be in my life for a while but he’ll come around, I know he will. You can’t give up on the one you love. I know he’ll be back.

My alarm beeps off, and I get up sighing then grab the test and looks at it. I gasp dropping it. Then gulps picking it up again and open the door to the bathroom, walking down stairs and into the living room. Em and Alex looks up at me then gets up.

“What did it say?” Alex asks. I sigh looking down holding the test up.

“Positive.. I’m sorry.” I gulp getting tears in my eyes. Alex walk over to me then embrace me in a hug. I put my head on his chest sobbing slightly. He keeps rubbing my back.

“Shh, it’s okay Zette, it’ll all be okay.. I’ll…” he doesn’t get to say anything more, before someone slams the door open and looks at us. I move my head a bit to find out its Ed. I sigh slightly then sniff.

“I KNEW IT! YOU’RE SUCH A TWAT ALEX! FOR INVITING HER HOME AND YOU SHOULD BE HAPP…” Em cuts him off.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP ED! CAN’T YOU SEE THERE’S A REASON SHE’S HERE! WE HAVE JUST FOUND OUT SHE’S PREGNANT SO IF YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE SENSABLE TO SAY, THEN I SUGGEST YOU JUST FUCK OFF!” everyone in the room is quiet. Ed in fear, Alex is just shocked. And I, I’m quiet in amusement. I’ve never seen Em freak that much out. It was hilarious.

“Oh my god. You’re fucked dude.” Ed finally gets out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ausement xD
ed went NOM NOM NOM NOM, and I saw it <.<