Big City Dreams.

Chapter 23

"But what do you think, Zette? It's more your decision than anyone else's." Alex asks me. I sniff looking at him then at Em. What to do? Em’s plan is brilliant but my mom would notice me wearing baggy clothes, but again.. I always get big when my period comes; I could tell her it’s my period hitting? 3 and half months I’m not going to be that big. It could work.

Then again my mom is a nosy person, she would notice the morning sickness, and ask about it. Wouldn’t she? Oh god what to do.

“Ed what did you mean with that you said to Em?” I hear Alex ask Ed over my thinking.

“Nothing Alex.” Ed tells him off quickly. Ed doesn’t want to tell Alex about him and Em?

“No there was something…… omg! You were about to have sex with Em right?” Alex burst out. I look at Em to see her turn bright red. Ed groans loudly.

“So what if I was? I was smart enough t sat stop, not like someone else!” he tells Alex. The room goes quiet once again.

“So what have you decided Zette?” Em asks me. I look at her then gulp.

“Well.. I’ll go with Em’s plan kind of. I have no baggy cloth but I have other things to tell my mom ff with, and my dad really doesn’t give a shit about anything that counts my name in it so yeah..” I sigh. The three people in the room nods understandable about it. Then Alex sit down beside me and gulp.

“What about the baby?” he asks. I look at him weirdly.

“What about it?” I ask. He looks down at his feet then gulp.

“Are we going to keep it or give it away?” I think about his words. Sure I might not be mature enough to be a mother, but hell, it’s my child and no one else can do a better job taking care of it that me, and Alex might be there for me. I hope. I look up at him.

“I’m going to keep it.” He gulps not saying anything then gets up looking at me. I gulp looking at him. What’s happening?
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like xD