Big City Dreams.

chapter 7.

I have been going on the private school for 3 months now and it's amazing, it's amazing to wake up and go to school having some amazing teachers. One really handsome. It's the first time I even like going to school.

I sigh sitting in English having the most boring day ever. Em hasn't been in school, when I wrote to her, she said she was sick. And school is just so bleh without her. Pratically lay over the table not feeling in the mood to listen at all. Mr. H looks at me then sigh.

“I know your best buddy isn't here destroying my class like always, but that doesn't mean that you have any rights to lay around in my class like that, Zette.” I look up at him then sigh.

“but your class is really reaaallyyyy boring Mr. H!” I shriek. He glares at me at then writes a detention slip giving it to me. With no further words he points at the door. I sigh getting up grabbing my bag then walks out of the class room.

I walk into the detention room and mentally groan seeing it's Alex who is sitting there. There's no other students in the room. He looks up at me raising an eyebrow.

“Zette? Why are you here?” he asks. I just hand him the detention slip without saying anything. He looks at it then sigh “really? You were sleeping in class?” he asks.

“I wasn't sleeping!” I burst out “I was just... bored to death.” Alex laughs looking at me. I know I could get pretty lost in those eyes so I chose to point my look at the floor. I hear him sigh and then the scramble from a chair. A hand grabs my chin lightly lifting my head up. I look into Alex's blue eyes, he studies my face for a moment then gulps leaning his head closer into mine. I gulps as our lips is just inches away from each other.

Then suddenly there's a knock on the door. Alex let's go of me and motion me to sit down, I do as he say, and the door goes up. A girl about one year younger than me walks in and gulps looking at Alex, he nods to her and she gives him her detention slip. He nods and she sits down. Alex looks over at me then sigh and sits down at the desk.

I looks down mentally burning that stupid girl. He was about to kiss me! Alex Davies was about to freaking kiss me! And she ruined it. Damnit!
♠ ♠ ♠
comment! xD