Status: Kind of Active.

Please Just Let Me Go

Chapter 3

I walked for what seemed like hours. I was in desparate need to get away from all this."this" really couldn't me happen.I didn't kill him. I couldn't have.But there he lay dead on our living room floor.I found myself at a beach. The wind blew blowing bits of sand into my face. As I kicked of my flats I sat at the edge of the water. The small waves hit my feet. I ignored the icy cold feeling. The water was a green blue color. I caught my reflection and saw nothing. I grabbed at my cheek and turn my head to the side the cut that was at my temple was gone. the bruise under my eye just pink. The tide pulled in leaving me bewildered. I let myself fall back. I'm going crazy someone needs to take me into a mental home right now.I stood a little to fast and wobbled over to my shoes and slipped then on. I put my hands over my face. Maybe this was a dream. I was still in New York.Not in this weirdgreen place. I opened my eyes. The sun was setting the sky had a small amount of pink purple and orange.
The water turning a dark blue color. I rubbed my forehead as I sighed. A gust of wind blew making me shiver. I wrapped my arms around myself pulling my sweatshirt tighter around me. I looked up a single star in the sky. "Shit" It was getting dark and I was lost.
"Which way which way" I said aloud to no one. Another gust of wind blew. A bush russled long after the wind stopped. I took of in a sprint in no way in particular my heart pounded with each step I took. After about a good 5 mintues of running I stopped. I held my knees exhausted.
"Really, you had to run"
I spun around. Before taking in his apperance I swung my fist at him he held it before it reached his face.
"im not going to hurt you" he said I stared into his dark eyes I didnt answer I tried to knee "him" he swiftly spun me around so my back was against his chest. He held one hand tightly around my waist and my hand I tried to punch him with was awkardly aross my chest.He held me tight.
I breathed heavily
"If your gunna kill me do it already" I shouted
"you don't listen do you I'm not gunna hurt you" he whispered into my ear
I stayed silent.IfI wasn't so scared I would have been turned on
"Your new to the rez right,Sue's niece You ran away already come on she ain't that bad"
I did not find that funny.But it relaxed me.He slowly let go of me. I turned around quickly my hair whipping him in the face.
"So are you gunna help me get back or what" I said arms around my chest
I stared. He was pretty muscular looked about 18 tan skin dark eyes He wore a dark blue shirt or is it black? "ouch" he said touching his chest I rolled my eyes wind blew again. I shivered. He attempted to put his arm around me.
"Don't touch me" I said sharply. I pulled my hood over my head.
"Sorry" he said a smile on his face he held his hand up in surrender.I stood there looking at him and finally he started walking. He walked ahead of me . we walked for about 8 maybe 10 mintues
"So whats your name?" he stopped walking and turned to look at me
"Listen man just keep quiet and lead the way"
His smile turned into a scowl He shook violently. The memory of "him" flashed replacing the guy infront of me. I gasped. I looked away from him and started to speed walk ahead of him. The direction looked pretty simple just staright ahead. I started to see the house in view. I ran to the porch turned the door knob and walked inside.
"Teddy where have you been I've been worried sick" I embraced the warmth like a blanketSue had popped out the chair she was in and dropped the phone that was connected to her ear to the floor with a crash"
I stared at her. No part of me even thought of speaking to her.
"Paul where was she" she said no longer looking at me but lookinhbehind me. I took this as my chance I walked passed her.I turned the corner. I opened the first door I saw. Seth lay sleeping on a bed 2 sizes to small. I smiled a small smile.I closed the door gently. I tried the next door it was empty. A plain white room. All boring. I walked in and closed the door. As I walked over to the bed I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I grabbed the pink pjs and threw them behind the door. I layed back on the bed."This place is hell" I whispered to my self.
♠ ♠ ♠
reelz short sorry bout it lol!
subscribe!!
message us!!!
comment!!!