Status: Finished

I Won't Question Why.

I've Been Gone Far To Long

"Nikki,I'm sooo anxious."I said as I paced the hotel room that I was to wait in. She sat in a chair and looked up at me."Everything will be okay.You've both waited for this.Jimmy's smiling down at you."She said trying to keep me from letting tears go.

"That helps,but what about the whole fact that your boyfriend is walking me down the aisle?"I said trying to keep my mind of of the main part of the wedding."Matt's more of brother to you than Zacky and Johnny is.Remember,we discussed this?Brian was there and Matt too."Nikki said trying to keep me positive.

I took a deep breath and stopped thinking negative.Jimmy would laugh at me for this then tell me to get a grip and think about the honeymoon sex me and Brian were going to have in about 4 or 5 hours.

"Okay.I'm ready now."I said standing up and looking into a full length mirror.I absolutely love this dress.Me,Nick, and Gena spent 3 whole weeks searching for the right one.Finally I decided that it was my mom's wedding dress.We didn't even have to make any alter or major changes to it.

Knock.Knock.Nikki got up to answer the door and in walked Matt and Zacky.I smiled at them as they came to hug me and Nikki."You ready for this?"Zacky asked me,I nodded my head and smiled a huge smiled."I got something for Stella."Matt said to me going into his pocket and pulling out a box.

It was a rectangle velvet box.I took it from him and opened it up.Inside was a silver necklace with my and Brian's name on it.I looked up at Matt with tears in my eyes."You didn't have to get me this."I said having Nick put it on my neck.Matt chuckled and shook his head."I didn't.Johnny nor Zacky did.Jimmy did.He got it made way before he died.He wanted you to have it when Brian finally got the balls to ask you to marry him."he said smiling over at me.

That made me cry even harder.Jim had wanted me and Brian together.I couldn't believe it.I smiled up at Nikki and pulled her into a loving hug."We were always meant to be related."I said kissing her cheek and chuckling.

I got up and we all filed out of my hotel room.My hand touched the piece of jewelry that was as the nape of my neck and I instantly thought of Jimmy. I got to the entrance of the ceramony room.I looked up at the alter and my breath caught in my throat.

Brian and the rest of Avenged Sevenfold stood down by the preacher.Me and Matt hooked arms. The song 'Afterlife' by the boys was playing in the background as music.Walking down the aisle felt like forever,but it felt perfect.Me and Matt being sync together.Brian looked over at me and smiled,he mouthed,'i love you' and it felt like I was just gonna melt right there on the spot.

I got down to the alter and stood across from Brian.He grabbed my hand and smiled over at me.The preacher smiled at the both of us while the music was slowly dieing down in the background.

"Dearly beloved.We are gathered here today with Stellar Ray Sullivan and Brian Elwin Haner Jr. in Holy Matrimony.Brian would you like to read your vows?" Reverend Nicholas asked Bri.Brian nodded his head and smiled.

"Stella,I've known you for the longest time.I have always cared for you.I don't know what the world would be if Jimmy would've never walked into my life.I know your not supposed to date your best friends little sister,and I know how little sisters don't like their older brother dating their best friend."he took a breath and chuckled.

"I couldn't help it and I know you couldn't either.Jimmy told me all the time that I need to get the guts and ask you out.I guess his death pushed me to do it.Stellar Ray Sullivan,I love you with all my heart and I want you to know it."he said tears gathering up in his eyes.I smiled at him as Reverend Nicholas motioned for a ring.

"Repeat after me.Do you Stellar Sullivan."Reverend said."Do you Stellar Sullivan.Take me,Brian Haner Jr. to be your lawfully wedded husband?"Brian asked me."I do."I said,tears soaking my eyes.

"Stella,your vows please?"Rev asked me."Brian.If it weren't for Jimmy those 20 years ago,we would've never met.Your the best guy that I could ever ask for.One day I want to have a Brian 3.I want our 1st boy to be just like you and your dad.A awesome guitarist."I smiled at Brian Jr.,then over to his dad.

"Nikki,Matt and Jimmy pushed and pushed me to try to get with you.But I always thought that you didn't like me that way. You always talked about girls in your class or Michele.Then on graduation night for me and your sis,brought my feelings back.Brian Elwin Haner Jr. I give you my love and my heart."I said as tears rolled down both of our cheeks.

"Stellar,repeat after me.Do you Brian Haner Jr."Reverend said to me."Do you Brian Haner Jr.Take me,Stellar Sullivan to be your lawfully wedded wife?"I asked Brian."I do."he replied smiling.We slipped our rings on each other ring finger."I now pronounce you husband and wife.You may now kiss the bride."Reverend Nicholas said.

Brian leaned down and kissed me lightly on the lips."I love you,Mrs. Haner."Brian said smiling down at me."I love you too,Mr. Haner Jr."I said smiling up at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Butterfly by Crazy Town is the theme song of this whole story...
I'm in love with that song and I can't stop listening to it and I've learned that it helps me stay motivated..
So is The Good Life by Three Days Grace..
that song makes me happy,

Well thanks for reading this..
if you want a one shot,two shot. etc. hit me up. (: