Sunsets and Your Beautiful Smile in the Twilight

Prologue

**Natasha's POV**

I walked along the sandy shore of the beach alone in the beautiful orange sunset. My mom and my dad decided to go to the beach for a vacation. It's nice here, the calm ocean, the orange/red sunset, the sandy shore. I walked and sat down. I'm from California and then this year I moved to Oregon. I still miss my friends back in California, but at least for now I'm in vacation from all the problems I'm having right now. I picked up a beautiful red shell and gently rubbed my hands on it. It's soft smooth texture reminded me of the beaches in California. I wonder why is everything changing in my life... I sighed and got up and started to walk to my beach house. Many thoughts had came through my mind as I walked, then I bumped into someone and fell down. "Ow." I said to myself quietly.

"Hey you ok?" Someone said. I looked up and saw a boy my age with hazel eyes and brown hair with glasses looking down at me.

"Uhh...yeah I'm fine." I said nervously.

"Here need a hand?" He asked. Then he grabbed my hand and helped me get up.

"Sorry about that. I'm Mikey." He said chuckling a little.

"Hi, I'm Natasha..." I said still nervous.

"That's a pretty name." He smiled.

"Thanks.."

"Hey, how 'bout we go on a walk and get to know each other Little better."

"Ok sure." I agreed. Then we walked along the shore talking about our favorite food, and the music he likes and all that stuff. After we talked, we sat down at the shore.

"This is the best time I ever had." He said.

"Yeah me too." I smiled. Mikey grabbed my hand and our eyes locked. My light brown eyes with his beautiful hazel eyes, his face slowly went in front of my face and my face slowly went in front of Mikey's face. Then our lips touched and kissed......

**Comments?** <333
♠ ♠ ♠
Author's note: Natasha is 12 in this chapter.