Tripped On A Fallen Star..

Chapter two.

Jess stirred in her sleep. Was it raining? She felt an ice cold rush slide down of her cheek. She fluttered her eyes open only to meet the gaze of a pale black haired boy with crystal eyes that shone of the lightest blue. As if his blue radiant diamond eyes were something straight from a star.
She let out a gasp; startled by his presence and beauty.
How long was she asleep? Who is this boy? How long has he been there and why was he touching my face? So many questions ran through Jess's mind but before she could finish pondering he inched back, as if to take in her image.
Jess did the same.
Letting her eyes take him all in; his small frame, he was tall about 5'8 with jet black hair that hung over his eyes. He wore a trench coat, black pants with chains, leather boots and a devilish grin. He had perfect bone structure, full heart shaped lips, and long eye lashes. His skin apeared to be marvel, so flawless it almost seemed to glow. He couldnt be oldier than eighteen or nineteen.
While Jess was staring at this striking stranger, he was staring at her. She quickly tensed her body instantly frightened once she got a full sight of his devilish grin to reviel a pair of fangs.

"Oh my God!" she let out a gasp not of fear but of shock. His devilish grin grew wider.
"Girl?.. Are you scared?" he laughed?
"Are you?" she replied.
"Ah so your alive & you can speak?" "Thats lovely, that means you can scream too.."
Jess gave him a glare.
"This is becoming more and more fun as the night progresses." The boy said with a coy smirk.
"That also means I can kick your ass if you come any closer freak." Her words cut like razors.
"Fiesty arent we?" The boy inched closer to her.
"Try me." Jess said standing up on the bench now ready for anything.

She quickly jumped off the bench and made a run for the exit but before she knew it she hit the ground with a loud thud.
The boy stood over her, taunting her with that gorgeous smile she was getting sick of seeing.
Jess was surprised at how fast he had moved and how easily he got her to the ground.
His strength suprised her.

"And where are YOU going girl?" he said.
"What do you want from me.. Let me go." Jess said.
"Thats not what I asked silly girl, learn to follow directions, it'll get you farther then when you persisit." "It might just keep you alive." he said.
Jess hated taking orders thats for sure.
"Besides why would you want to leave the fun has just begun?" the mysterious boy took a step back
and within a blink of an eye he moved from in front of her to sitting of a grave stone.
Jess's heart beat quickened.
"Scared now mortal?" he spat.
"Try me." was all Jess could reply.