Status: Complete

Eeine Meeine

EVERYONE Knows

Hailey's POV

I force a smile at Nick as he drags..well, not literally, me away. I glance back at Marc longingly, and he smiles at me before turning his eyes back to Megs. I stifle a sigh, as Nick turns to me.
"Where have you been all night?" I shrug.
"Here..there.." He gives me a look.
"Somewhere over the rainbow?" I add teasing and he frowns.
"Somewhere with Marc?" I look at him.
"Possesive much?" He sighs, looking down.
"Sorry, Hails, I just-" I miss the last part of his sentence, too lost in staring at Marc, conveniently located over Nick's shoulder
"Was wondering if you felt the same way?" I tune back in just as Nick looks at me with eager, hopeful eyes. Uh oh..what was he saying? Just then, I notice Megs and Anne being confronted by Marc. A few seconds later, he starts walking over to us; a determined look on his face. Damn it..I'm getting kinda afraid for Nick, here..I like him, and Marc could definitely beat him up. Which would be sad. Two hot guys fighting, though...
"I can't believe you thought it would be ok to go back and forth between Jonas and me!" Marc yelled...at me.
"WHAT!" Nick yells, turning to me.
"How long did you think you'd get away with that?" Marc asked, his brows furrowing in anger he was trying to hide. People were starting to stare at us and he didn't want to embarrass me at my own party. Nick on the other hand...
"YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU HANGING OUT WITH MARC! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'D SNEAK OFF BEHIND MY BACK! AND GET YOUR BEST FRIEND TO COVER FOR YOU!" Nick yelled and I swallowed hard.
"I can't believe you talked Megs into that." Marc said and Nick turned to look at him.
"Megs? I was talking about Anne!" he said.
"I can't believe you used BOTH of your best friends." Marc said and Nick nodded, for once agreeing with Marc.
"Actually, if I might butt in. A) It was MY plan and B) I talked Anne into it, not Hailey...heck! C) I talked HAILEY into it!" Megs said walking over to stand beside me.
"Why would you do that Megs! You know-" Marc started but stopped short. "You just know." he added and Megs sighed.
"Marc EVERYONE knows! Everyone BUT Hailey because she's to oblivious to realize it! She's to oblivious to realize a lot of things apparently!" Megs said, this was starting to turn into a Marc and Megs fight not a Nick and Marc vs. Hailey fight...not that I mind.
"Wait...HEY!" I screamed at Megs and she brushed me off.
"Why don't you just TELL her!" Megs said and Marc scoffed.
"You really think I should tell her?" Marc asked and she crossed her arms over her chest.
"I do, that's why either you tell her, or I do. Either way she finds out in three...two...on-" Megs said smirking at Marc.
"OK!" Marc yelled and Megs' smirk grew.
"I swear I don't see what Sid see's in you." Marc said shaking his head.
"Watch it." Sidney said taking a step closer to Marc but Megs pushed him back.
"Tell her Marc." Megs said.