Status: The more you comment the more you get. 8'D

Silently In Love.

Like a tomato.

Usually I hate monday mornings, but today I'm gonna enjoy it. Why? 'Cause he's gonna bring me, yeah he's gonna bring me, lalalalaa.

I got out of the shower and put on some clean boxers and clothes. I brushed my hair a bit and then went with my fingers trough my hair, which people call "emo hair", I don't even know why but okay.
I packed my backpak with some books that I need for school en walked downstairs.
As I put on my converse's, I heard the doorbell ring. I stood up with only one shoe on and opened the door. I smiled. "Hey Sam, are you ready?" I nodded. He looked down at me with one eyebrow up, "Are you going to school with only one shoe on?" I looked down at my feet and blushed. I bent down and put on my other shoe. As I stood up, I heard my mother walking behind me, "Oh Sam, you haven't eaten yet! Would you like some money for the cafeteria?" I nodded and she handen me a 10 dollar bill, which is a bit too much I think.

During the ride to school Ashton turned on the radio and sang along with almost every song.
Thank God, we got there fast, 'cause honestly, he really can't sing. I wanted to laugh at that thought, but I didn't.

Ashton parked the car and we both got out. "Okay, don't talk to anyone who isn't me." I rolled my eyes. "Oh yeah, uh sorry, I forgot you didn't talk, but what I mean is, don't get involved with others. Here at my school, everybody tries to get you down. Don't trust anyone but me." I nodded as we walked in to get my schedule and the key for my locker.

Ashton said goodbye after walking me to my class, I have art now and Ashton doesn't, apparently he hates it and I love it. I love drawing!

I sat down on a chair when a buff guy walked up to me, "Get out of my chair. Now." I quickly got off and went to sit on another chair, far away from him.

The teacher got in and asked me if I wanted to introduce myself, I shook my head as in no. Lucky for me, the teacher was okay with that. But I wasn't that lucky, 'cause the whole class I got paperplanes flying in my face. I wanted to slap the guys who did it so badly, but I'm too weak and it would only cause more trouble, which I really don't need right now.

When the bell rang, signaling that class is over, I waited outside the classroom for Ashton.
After three minutes he finally came, "I'm sorry I'm late, the teacher wanted to talk with me about my grades, nothing too important, but okay, I'm here now. Shall we go?" I smiled and nodded.

Together we walked down the halls to the cafeteria. We both got a tray and bought some food. He bought fries and a cheeseburger, I just got some fries and an apple.
Together we sat in the corner of the cafeteria and it felt like every eye was one me. So I couldn't really eat, 'cause I hate it when people look at me while I'm eating. Haven't they got anything better to do? I guess not.

The rest of the classes went like the first, some stupid guys just threw paper planes to me and I kept ignoring them.
When the bell rang at the last class, Ashton was waiting outside in the halls for me.
"Hey Sam, let's go." He took my hand and walked me to his car. And I'm sure I was blushing and smiling bright. Ashton turned to me and asked, "Sam are you okay? You look red, kinda like a tomato." He laughed as he said that. I nodded, letting him know I'm okay.
The ride home was silent, well I was silent, of course Ashton was singing, unfortunately.

"Do you wanna go to the movie's with me tonight?" Ashton asked me, "Not in a date, I mean, 'cause I'm not gay!" He quickly said. I nodded and tried to smile. That means I got no chance.
I walked inside the house with a sad expression on my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kinda fillerish, sorry.
I hope you like it!
Comments make me update more often and they also make me really happy!! :D

Toodles noodles!