Status: Finished! All 1192 Words.

My First Kiss

Chapter 1

”Do you remember your first kiss?”

Those six words were stuck in Justin Bieber’s head. He ran a hand through his silky smooth hair and smiled. He did remember his first kiss. It wasn’t romantic or special at all, but it was something he would never forget. Tossing his head back, Justin got into a comfortable position and began thinking back on the event.

Justin and his two best friends were sitting in the car. The three boys were excitedly waiting to get the show on the road and to have fun. They were going to their school’s annual spring dance.

“I wonder what’s going to happen when we get there?” Luke asked.

Michael shrugged his shoulders. “I hope there are some hot girls there. If you know I mean,” he added playfully while winking at the other two boys.

“You guys are idiot,” Justin said while laughing. “I’m sure there will be plenty to do.”

The two other boys nodded their head in unison. Justin was usually right and they trusted him. The three boys sat in silence until Justin interrupted it.

“Have any of you kissed a girl before?” Justin asked boldly.

Michael and Luke began blushing. Neither of the them had ever kissed a girl.

“I take that as a no,” Justin said playfully. “Ah, that’s okay guys. I haven’t either. There’s no shame in it. I’ve been thinking about that recently though. I think we should change our luck with the ladies.”

The two others boys were intrigued with Justin’s proposition.

“I think we should try and kiss a girl.”

Both boys exchanged looks with each other before bursting out in grins.

“I think you’re right about this bro,” Luke said.

“Great man. What about you Mike,” Justin asked.

“Oh, I’m totally cool with it. I just think we could spice things up a bit,” Michael stated.

Justin raised his eyebrows. “Really man? What do you have in mind?”

Michael reached in his pants pocket and brought out a ten dollar bill. He waved it in the air and smiled slyly. “I think whoever gets a kiss gets the money.”

Justin and Luke looked at each other and smiled.

“I like it,” Justin said while nodding his head in approval. “I guess it’s a deal then.”

The car soon stopped at it’s destination and the three teenage boys got out and went up to the school doors. Taking a deep breath, each boy nervously turned a handle and walked in. Whatever happened, happened for a reason and they were ready for the unexpected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think please! :D This won't be very long, but I really like it so far.