Status: Finished! All 1192 Words.

My First Kiss

Chapter 2

As soon as the boys walked into the auditorium that held the dance, they were instantly hit with the loud thundering music. Barely even about to hear their own thoughts, the three boys walked into an empty corner and huddled around each other.

“So,” Justin said loudly over the music. “Whoever gets the first kiss immediately finds the two other guys and tells them. Am I correct?”

Luke and Michael quickly nodded their head. Breaking the formation, all three boys went into opposite directions.

Without any delay, Justin and his smooth self walked into a large group of girls and flashed a confident smile. “Hey ladies. Would any of you like to dance?”

Many of the girls looked at each other and giggled. Finally, a pretty brunette stepped out and went up to Justin. “I would like to,” she said. “My name is Lacey.”

Justin smiled. “Well come on little lady.” He grabbed her hand and guided her to the dance floor. Grinning to himself, Justin was confident that he going to pocket some money tonight. Placing his hand around Lacey’s waist, they began slow dancing.

On opposite sides of the gym, Luke and Michael were having no luck. Feeling pretty bad for themselves, the two boys met up in the middle and sulked in self pity.

“This blows,” Michael said.

Luke silently agreed. “Why don’t we go check out Justin? I think he’s got himself a pretty girl over there.” He suggested. Michael approved of the idea and the two set off to hang around Justin.

“Hey guys!” Justin exclaimed loudly. Still having his arms wrapped around Lacey, he motioned with his expression for the two others to gather around quickly. “Check out my special girl.” Raising his eyebrows, he wiggled them while Lacey simply blushed.

“Why don’t you kiss her?” Luke said quietly behind Justin.

Justin smirked to himself. “Hey Lacey,” he said quietly.

She raised her head and looked into Justin’s eyes. Before she knew what was happening, Justin brought his face into hers and connected his lips to her. Pressing their lips to each others, they began moving their lips around each other until the feeling got right.

Pulling away, Justin was a little upset that he didn’t get the fireworks that everybody associated with their first kid. Brushing the feeling away, Justin smiled widely at Lacey and brushed her hair out of her face. Lacey blushed even more. “I’ll see you around sometime soon. Okay shawty?” Lacey nodded her head and gave Justin a quick kiss on the cheek before rushing back over to her large group of friends.

Justin walked over to Luke and Michael grinning broadly. “That’s how it rolls,” he said while extending his hand out. Michael grudgingly gave his ten dollars to Justin. “Thanks man.” Justin flipped his hair out of his face and looked at his watch. “Oh guys. It’s almost time to leave.” Michael and Luke looked defeated. “Don’t worry guys,” Justin said noticing his friends’ attitudes. “There’s always next time.” The two boys’ spirit seemed to rise and they smiled.

The three boys high-fived each other and laughed. Looking out the glass doors, Justin noticed that their ride was here and so were the other kids’ parents. The three boys walked outside and got into their ride.

“Well,” Justin said out of breath. “I know what I’m going to buy with my money.”

“What?” Michael and Luke asked together in unison.

Smiling, Justin said, “Twizzlers.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Not quite over with yet.