Status: Active

We're Twins. She's Quiet. I'm Wild. She's in Love With a Werewolf. I'm in Love With a Vamp. How Ironic.

Let's Have Some Fun Part 1

I giggled softly as Emmett's nose twitched a little when I poked him cheek. I lightly ran my finger on his face. I squealed loudly as Emmett rolled on top of me and cuddled my body. He nuzzled my chest lightly and hummed in complete happiness. "Good Morning to you to babe." He chuckled and gently kissed my collarbone. He peeked up sleepily up at me and grinned. " Good morning. So what are we doing today babe?" I looked up at the ceiling and ran my fingers through his hair. "Um, I guess we could go to the mall and mess around." He lightly drew random shapes on my stomach and thought it over. " Or we could go out for a date today."

I smiled softly and tugged on his a little bit. he looked up at me and grinned softly as his new blue eyes sparkled lightly. "So this would be our first date?" "Yes, love. This officially would be our first date." "Mmmmm well then, where would we going for our first date?" He got this mischievous glint in his eye. "Oh that my dear will be a surprise." I pouted a little and sighed. "Awe babe don't be like that. I promise you that you will love the place I pick." " You promise?" " I swear on my non beating heart that you will love the place I pick."

I arched my eyebrow and and smiled. "It better be an amazing place Emmett or I swear on my semi-beating heart that I will not make-out or have any physical contact with you for a week." He straightened up extremely fast and gasped like a girl that is about to faint." You wouldn't dare!" "Oh i totally dare. Matter of fact I dare to do this." I straddled his lap and smashed our lips together. He growled deeply and pinned me to the bed. I moaned loudly as he sinked his teeth in to my neck.

"EMMETT!! YUNIKA!! STOP HAVING SEX AND COME DOWN FOR BREAKFAST!!" Edward screamed from the other side of the door. "UGH!! EDWARD, YOU LITTLE VIRGIN!! SOME PEOPLE IN THIS HOUSE WOULD LIKE TO GET LAID YOU KNOW!!" I screamed back as Emmett laughed in to my neck and gently sucked on it. Edward just hit the door and walked off. I tugged on his hair and made him look up at me. "We should go to breakfast love." "But I don't wanna go. I just wanna cuddle with you and love you till forever."

I laughed and softly kissed his nose. "Come on, babe. You should be excited to be able to eat food and it not taste like ashes." "Yea, your right. Besides I would really like to try some of Esme's cooking." "Trust me love you would you love it so much." We both put our pj's on that got discarded during the night and walked downstairs.

"Good Morning everyone." "Morning." "Oh we can see that y'all had a good morning." Jasper laughed at his own joke. I grabbed an apple and hit him right in the middle of his forehead. I cracked up laughing when the apple exploded on impact. " I never knew I could make apple juice like that." Everyone was laughing except for Jasper as he wiped the bits of apple off his face.

"Here you are, Yunika. Three blueberry pancakes with a side of bacon and eggs with ketchup on top." I stared at the plate hungrily and dove right in almost forgetting to tell Esme Thanks on the food. This day is starting out pretty good already.