Status: Active

We're Twins. She's Quiet. I'm Wild. She's in Love With a Werewolf. I'm in Love With a Vamp. How Ironic.

WHAT?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yulika’s POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I watched closely as Embry’s face came closer to mine. Our lips were about to touch when my phone rang.
An other cigarette and I’m so bored
Your words are making sense.
I was taken but you kept
Waiting one more drink and
I’m convinced.
No more-

“What?” I answered. I knew it was Nene. Always has to ruin my fun. “Well, grumpy. I just called to say the Cullen’s want to talk to us about our history. So you can’t pass up in this.” “Fine. I’ll go. “I growled in to the phone. Embry looked concerned for some odd reason but I didn’t push that. “Umm….Embry? I know this is werid and fast but do you want to come with to the Cullen’s house?” “Sure. I know where they live.” I giggled a little.

He confused then blushed. “I’m not a stalker. If that’s what you’re thinking.” “Sure, you’re not.” I playfully rolled my eyes.”Come on. You don’t want to be late do you?” He stode up and offered me his hand. “No.” I grabbed his hand and stode up.”Follow me.” I followed him through the woods. Soon, we stopped at a beautiful white house with the expensive cars. Not as expensive as my car or Nene’s but expensive. We walked up to the porch hand and hand. Embry was about to knock on the door when it flew open to reveal a pretty woman.

She looked like she was in her late twenties-early thirties. She looked like my mom is a little older. Her hair was a caramel color. I could feel her aura around her. It’s was very loving and motherly. “Hello, Embry. You must be Yulika?” “Yes ma’ma.” I said. Her face lit up. I really liked her aura around her. It was warm and loving.

I forget to mention that I can fell people’s auras. “Well, come in, come in!!” I walked silently in to the living room. Everyone looked a little anxious to know about Yunika and me. Carlisle faced me and smiled. “Ah, Princess Lita. Glad that you could join us.” I blushed but smiled. I was a little surprised that he still remembered my royal name. “Like wise, Master Carlisle.” “MASTER?!?!?!” Everyone exclaimed except Nene. “No, just Carlisle.”

“Oh, sorry. Good names die hard.” He chuckled to himself a little bit.
” Well, come sit, so we can start talking about your past.” “Ok.” I walked cautiously to the couch with Embry. I just notice he was a little uncomfortable, but ok. “I guess we’ll start with when you were born.” “Ok, so this is how it was……”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A.N-I hope y’all like it. I worked hard on this one because I’m not used to writing in Yulika’s POV. Well the next one is like filler. It will tell you all about them and the Voltri. Oh and about their powers. Yunika has more then she told them about.

Music playlist-
1) Control-Metro Station
2) New Perspective-Panic! At the Disco