Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Prologue.

When I was 18, I thought I was in love. I swore to the moon I was. My parents told me otherwise, telling me not to fall too hard too soon but I knew this boy was different. I thought he was just as much in love with me as I was him, but I was wrong.

We’d been together a good two and a half years when our senior year of high school was coming to a close and I thought we were on the same page. But hockey was in the way. Him and I had talked about the whole hockey thing before- I knew that was what his dream and I was ready to follow him wherever it lead us- but I guess he wasn’t so sure.

The night before it happened, it was like any normal night. We’d gone out to the local restraunt with a few of our friends like any other night but I guess now that I look back at it he was pretty distant during the meal. He had walked me back home, kissed me goodnight, told me he loved me and left.

When I woke up the next morning he was gone.

I’d called over to his house and his mom answered. She was as shocked as I was when she heard he didn’t tell me he was leaving either. Apparently he was going off to the United States to try to get drafted into the NHL. And he was.

My life was turned upside down when it finally sunk in that he wasn’t going to be coming back, running through my door and telling me it was all just a big prank the guys dared him to do. No, Evengi Malkin had left me back in Russia while he went to achieve his goals, not even a second look back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there :)
Glad you decided to mosey on down to my story.
Just a quick little note for people who are actually planning to read this.
The story will be in 3rd person, not 1st. Yes, this is in 1st but I felt the emotion was better portrayed that way.
I will mostly be updating this during the week days && I might do a scheduled update.
Please comment if you like this, and/or subscribe!
It's my first hockey story so don't be too harsh.
:)
Love&&Thanks,
Krystal