Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Zwanzigsechs.

“Эй, вы не возражаете, если мы остановимся здесь достаточно быстро?”(Hey do you mind if we stop in here real quick?) Adali asked Alisha the next day. The girls had gone off, doing some very last minute Christmas shopping. Adali had just finished telling Alisha about how her night had been amazingly romantic.

After dinner both Adali and Evgeni changed into comfortable clothes and cuddled on the living room floor in a little cocun-like palette that Geno had made for them. They had fallen asleep watching their favorite movies.

“Рождество Гено настоящее время?”(Geno’s Christmas present?) Alisha guessed, making Adali giggle like the naughty girl she was.

Her plan was to finally give into her wants and needs for Evgeni, also meaning she was going to have sex with him for the first time. She wanted to get some drop-dead sexy lingerie for Evgeni when they finally had time for it to happen.

“Это мило .”(This is cute.) Alisha called from another part of the store making Adali turn toward her. She was holding up a bra and thong matching set with see-through lace. Adali immediately thought of Alisha when she looked at it.

“Алиша, ты и Сергей заслуживают некоторые сексуальные время тоже. Получить его.”(Alisha, you and Sergei deserve some sexy time too. Get it.) Adali told her, pushing it into her hands firmly. Alisha giggled and complied easily.

Adali walked to the other side of the display and her eyes caught a deep red pleated baby doll outfit that would barely cover her butt and had small lace slips covering her breasts.

Adali smiled and picked up a medium, placing it into her hands before walking back with Alisha.

Alisha was smelling their array of perfumes when Adali tapped her shoulder. Alisha turned and Adali held up her outfit.

“Совершенный!”(Perfect!) Alisha told her, smiling and pulling her toward the register.

“Гено умрет.”(Geno’s going to die.)

*

“We’re back!” Alisha called as the girls entered the front door, clutching their bags tightly. They had tucked their Victoria’s secret bags into a Sear’s bag to make it look a lot less inconspicuous.

Adali smiled at Alisha as they heard the moving of large footsteps toward them.

Evgeni moved quickly toward Adali, causing her to giggle loudly when he came into her line of sight. He scooped her up into his arms and kissed her soflty all over her face.

Adali grabbed Geno’s face with her hands and kissed him deeply causing him to stop moving and focus all his attention onto her and her plump lips.

Bags dropping caused them to pull apart and Adali to look down to see her bags had slipped onto the floor. She hummed happily and got out of Geno’s arms to go put the bags into her room. When she turned around she saw Evgeni standing in the spot she left him, pouting pitifully.

She rolled her eyes, her smile never leaving her face as she walked back toward him. She went behind him and started pushing him toward his room, giggling when he shook his butt as he walked.

She shut the door to his room as they entered it and jumped up on the bed giggling when
Evgeni joined her. Evgeni rolled on top of her, tucking his face into the crook of her neck, licking it slightly making her shiver.

“Я скучал по тебе, как сумасшедший сегодня.”(I missed you like crazy today.) Evgeni mumbled making Adali’s heart warm. She brought his face out of her neck and kissed him softly, the type of kiss that made Evgeni crave for a hell of a lot more with Adali.

“Итак, что же ты мне на Рождество?”(So what did you get me for Christmas?) Adali asked him excitedly making Evgeni hold in a chuckle. He had picked out Adali’s gift almost 2 weeks earlier to today. But of course, he wasn’t going to let Adali know that.

“Я не собираюсь вам сказать.”(I’m not going to tell you.) Evgeni whispered, kissing the spot just below her eardrum that always made her a little too hot.

“Евгений ...”(Evgeni…) Adali pouted, poking out her bottom lip dramatically. Geno sighed and rolled his eyes, kissing her lips softly before rolling onto his side, his body never not touching Adali’s. His right arm supports his head while his left was laying on Adali’s toned stomach. He pushed up her long-sleeved gray shirt slightly and starting drawing shapes on Adalis evident hip bone.

Adali’s hand was above Geno’s just resting on her ribcage while the other was at bay by her side, for now. Evgeni nuzzeled her neck slightly, kissing her neck softly making her smile and close her eyes.

“Я просто хочу сказать, что я теперь извините.”(I’m just going to say I’m sorry now.) Evgeni told her, mumbling into her neck making it hard to hear. But Adali heard it, tensing up slightly.

“Что вы имеете в виду?”(What do you mean?) Adali asked.

“У меня есть игра новый день года.”(I have a game on new years day.) Evgeni told her. Adali relaxed slightly, happy it wasn’t something much worse.

“О порядке. Это не большая проблема, я просто расслоение и приходят смотреть, как ты.”(Oh okay. That’s no big deal. I’ll just bundle up and come watch you.) Adali told him, shrugging her should as if it was no big deal. But Geno still felt guilty. She would have to give up her new years eve and day just to come watch him play a winter classic game.

As if Adali could hear his thoughts, she leaned up and kissed him softly.

“Я хочу прийти. Я бы не стал есть какие-то весело, если вы были здесь отмечать со мной. Мы просто должны праздновать там, где мы остановились.”(I want to come. I wouldn’t have fun without you. We’ll just have to celebrate wherever we’re staying.) Adali told him, smiling sexily before kissing him quickly and getting up.

“Куда же вы слишком Мисси?”(Where are you off to missy?) Geno called after Adali.
She turned slightly and smiled.

“Просто изменится.”(Just going to change.) Evgeni groaned and rolled onto his back.

“дразнить”(Tease.) Evgeni whispered as Adali walked out of the room giggling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there lovely ladies (:
So so sorry for the long wait AGAIN. But my computer really wasn't acting all that nice to me so it was hard to write.
Anyway, now that I'm back hopefully i'll get this updated more often. Luckily i saved the documents from my computer so i've already written up to chapter 33. (:
Have a great day ladies!
<3