Slaughtered Soals

Prologue

Eyes shifted all around the room, all four corners very well known now. The room was padded, white, and completely sterile. The silencewas unbearable, humming of a mindless and meaningless tune could be heard. This room consisted of only two windows. One was about ten feet from the padded floor, guarded with steel bars and thick bullet proof glass. The other was in the door the same way, but this was eye level so the doctors and nurses could look in and check up on Heym.

The hum of the lights was heard with the sound of the white noise. It was irritating. A light in the corner of the room was flickering helplessly fighting to stay on or just completely die. The flicker brought flashes of an unwanted memory to place. Memory was rearing its ugly head through the drugged state Heym was in.

Heym threw his head back against the padded wall, seeing for the second time his fatal mistake he'd done.

~FLASHBACK~

Night fell, Heym got the itch to do something and that something was not going to be a good thing. He stood and headed for the kitchen. Not knowing what he was going to do he grabbed two of his biggest sharpest knives from the knife block. Then just in case he reached under the sink retrievingg the silver box that held his 9mm gun.

Heym took to the street and headed for the heart of the town, quick, quiet, and unseen. He was fallowing a sudden impulse that he could not ignore. Heym didn't know weather or if he was going on this thing because he going on his own will and whim. But at this second and moment he didn't care.

Coming around the corner he stopped and found himself looking down an ally that "called" to him. What he saw was a prostitute doing a very sinful thing to a man, he was enjoying every bit of it. Heym could tell because the mans head lulled from side to side on the brick building behind him. The man drew quick short breaths in ecstasyy.

Heym smiled as the two didn't acknowledgee his presents. Heym strode up to the couple. Still no acknowledgmentnt.

Drawing his knives in both hands. His left hand unexpectedly ground into the mans stomach. The man screamed and as did the tramp, but had stopped short because the right hand had lashed at her throat in one quick motion. The woman gurgled and held her throat as she fell the rest of the way to the black asphalt, left to die slowly for the sins shes committedd.

In the same lashing movement he brought the knife in his right hand to the mans stomach so both the knives were protruding from his stomach. Heym spread his arms out horizontally ways splitting the man in half. Screaming in agony as his insides were exposed to the air.

'Good' a soft whisper ion his head.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Gasping Heym threw his head from side to side, fists clenched in rage. His first slaughter, look where it had gotten him in the end. That first killing it intrigued him as it did he loved it. It's like an addiction, do once and you can't stop unless your forced. And it takes a lot to stop on your own whim.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay can you guys please comment and subscribee i would love that!
so can you guys tell me if this story is worth counting on. i wanna know so i wont be posting this and no one is gonna be reading and NOT COMMENTING i don't wanna feel like an ass cause I'm posting for nothing!!!!
please tell me if you like it!