Status: end ~~

Hot Mess

"You almost kill all the members of this awesome band!"

One night, I was hanging with my friends to the local night club in my city. Actually one of my friends, called Ermila asked me to hang with her and the other. Yeah, Ermila is a popular girl in my school. Even though she is my bff, but I am not that popular like her. Well, I don’t really like popularity. You know, I hate that gossip girls chase after me for all the things that I've done. Hahaha, It could be a worry for me. Okay, so, when we five (Me, Ermila, MJ, Nathalie and Riley) were on our way to enter the night club, we saw there was crowded in front of the club. I was wondering what the hell was happening. Then my other friend, called Mary Jean aka MJ asked the security to know what's going on.
"Excuse me, What are all these people doing here?" MJ asked.
"They are waiting for a famous band! A famous band from New York," explained The Security.
"Waiting? Why they don't enter and wait inside?" MJ was confused.
"No, We may not let them inside. Because this night club already booked for that famous band," added the security.
"What? We can't enter the night club just because A FAMOUS BAND? What a crap!!!!!" MJ yelled.
Then I came because I heard MJ yelled.
"MJ?? What's going on? You just yelled," I asked MJ.
"Sorry, Bee. I am kinda upset because this man just told me that we can't enter this bar because of famous band from New York,"
"WHAAT THE?? Oh my gosh. That is so bad. Who the hell are they?" I was getting mad.
Ermila, Nathalie and Riley came closer. And the situation became so hot with that band issue.
Ermila, the popular one, "I am wondering, who the hell are they. Are they cutie?"
"O cmon Er! They must be sucks." I rolled my eyes.
"Yah, Bridget's right. They steal our place, and now we can't hang in our fave club," MJ added.
"Okay, so why we stand still if we know we couldn't go inside?" Nathalie said.
"Yeah, I was wondering it too," added Riley. "Maybe we could go to another night club?" Offered Riley.
"I'd rather hang in my own room than I should hang in another night club," I said, and MJ was smirking.
"Okay besties, How about go around the town? We could have some party on that damn car," Ermila really had a great Idea.
"Okay, that is not so bad," I said as I walked onto the car. Then the others was following to get in to the car.
Then we were listening to the music that was playing in stereo sound. 3oh!3 was playing Don't Trust Me. We like singing, screaming and we didn't pay attention to the road, yeah I was driving that car and …
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzttt …
"DAMN BRIDGET!!!! WHAT THE HELL??" Nathalie yelled.
We almost crashed with a damn Hummer.
"Sorry, the driver of that Hummer wasn’t very careful ," I did apologize. I saw that Hummer stopped, so I get off of the car and so does the driver of that car.
"Hey driver. What did you do? That was so fatal. I have 4 girls in my car and you almost kill 5 girls!!!!" I yelled.
"Sorry Miss, I did not …" he hasn't finished his words yet but a guy in the Hummer was yelling at me.
"AND YOU ALMOST KILL ALL MEMBERS OF THIS AWESOME BAND!" he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first chapter.

Give it a chance please?

And Please comment :)