Status: end ~~

Hot Mess

"Her name is Bridget,"

"Now all you have to do is just smile for the paparazzi," he smiled.
"Okay," I said and smiled back.
Then he held my hand and we were walking through the red carpet. I didn't know why I am so happy. And I did smile for the paparazzi just like he said.

After 2 hours, I had a great time in this party. We sat in front of the counter. And Gabe already drink 2 glass of liquor. I thought he's already drunk.
"Don’t you know Bee? I guess I love you!" He said. That made my heart beat faster, for second time. But I guess he wasn't that serious. He was drunk.
"I guess, me too," I said and I blushed. But he might forget what I said. He was drunk after all. "If you just say that you love me when you were not drunk," I laughed.
"I am not drunk!" He said suddenly.
I rolled my eyes. And looked at him.
"I do love you!" He added.
"No, you are drunk! You can’t be serious. Look at you, messy!" I can't believe he wasn't drunk.
"Wow, you are rude," he said.
"I May Be Rude But I'm The Truth," I said back.
"I trust to you, and I love you," He said. But I still can’t believe he wasn't drunk.
"…" I didn't say anything.
"Should I kiss you?" he asked.
"Noooo!" I said as I covered my lips with my hands.
"You are cute," he said.
"And you are mess!" I said.
"But hot!"
"Yeah, I have to say, you are hot mess." I said as blushing.
He laughed, "finally! You say it!"
"Happy?" I said as smiling. I couldn't pretend that I like him.
"Very.." He said. "I love you, Miss Non alcoholic," he added.
"I can’t believe I'll say this to a person I just met yesterday, but I guess I love you too," I said, and blushing, once again.
He laughed. Then he took my hand, and take me along to the stage. He took a microphone, and still held my hand. I was so shy, I was blushing. My cheeks became so red. As red as tomatoes.
"Okay ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce a girl that already stole my heart," he said. And all people in this ballroom was looking at us. I couldn't hide how happy I was. "Her name is Bridget,"
♠ ♠ ♠
I think it's the end :)

Massive thanks for those who read this fanfict. I know it's not the best story, but I tried. :p