Status: end ~~

Hot Mess

"Now all you have to do is just smile for the paparazzi,"

"GUYS! I SHOULD GO HOME NOW, I'LL TAKE TAXI," I shouted.
"Okay darlene, take care!" Nathalie said.
"Bye bee," Ermila said. And Cobra's guys were waving at me. I just waved back and smiled. And I left Gabe unconcious because of drunk.

I arrived at home. Nobody stayed awake. So I went to bed.

Kriiiiin Kriiiiiing …
My phone was ringing, and it waked me up!
"Hello Bee? It's me, Nathalie,"
"Ohey, Nath! What makes you called me in the morning? Let's see. It's just 7 am," I said yawning.
"Well, I bring a good news. It's gonna make you happy," She said.
"What news? Tell me!!!" I said so curious.
She laughed, "Gabe wants to meet you tonight, before he go back to NY tomorrow."
"Why he wants to meet me?" I was confused.
"I don’t know, maybe he likes you?"
I laughed, "That sounds stupid," Then I hung up my cell phone. And I walked to the bathroom to take shower.

Gabe's side :

I felt like I am stupid. You know why? Because I think I love Bridget. She is an attractive brunette. I was like promise to myself to make her go bad for me. But I guess I am the one who'll beg in my knees to her. And tonight I'd love to see her before I went back to the NY.

Bridget's side :

I was lying down on my cozy bed while I listening to the coldplay's song, yellow. Then someone knocked my bed room's door.
"Bee!!!!!" someone out there called my name.
"Yeah? Who's there?" I asked as turn down the volume of my radio.
"It's me, Ermila" she answered.
"Come in, Er!" I said. Then she came in and hugged me.
"Whooa. What's happen?" I asked. And put my hands to her shoulder. I thought she was crying.
She laughed than grabbed my hand, "Gabe invited us to his party tonight,"
"So? Should I come too?" I rolled my eyes as walking to the kitchen to have some juice.
"Well, you have to come. It's a must for you," She said as following me.
"Wow? Why?" I stopped what I was doing to hear the explanation.
"Because actually he invited you not us, so you have to come. Friends is allowed" she explained.
"I don't know if I can come or no,"
"Oh, please Bee. You have to come, I really want to see Alex. I think I like him."
I laughed, "Okay, okay. We'll see! But you have to pick me up!"
"YEAAY! I am glad you'll come. Okay, anything for you." She said as grabbed a glass of orange juice of mine. "Be pretty, dress up and do make up. Somebody will pick you up at 7 pm." she added then left me.
"What? Somebody? Who???" I asked yelling, but she didn't answer. She just smiled as she left my house. Damn, she always makes me so curious.
So after she left, I just prepared for Gabe's party tonight. Well, I have no idea what to wear. Maybe little black dress would be fine for me.

At 6pm, I have prepared anything. I dressed up myself. With less make up, I guess it's gonna be fine. My hair, messy but looks cool. I don’t really want to be the cutie one. Then right at 7pm I heard honk of the car. Then I rushed go outside, and I was surprised when I saw Gabe right in front of the door.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I stopped suddenly.
"Pick you up? C'mon we don't have much time." He said as grabbed and hold my hand.
He took me to the limousine. And inside of the limousine, there were all of my besties and the members of Cobra Starship and of course, Vicky's boyfriend.
Vicky said, "Hey, Bridget. You look so pretty,"
"Little black dress, what a good choice." Nate added.
"Yeah, don’t forget to smile. You have really amazing smile," Alex said as smiling.
I laughed, "Thanks, you guys too. Amazing!"
Then I sat, and Gabe sat right beside me.
"You look so pretty. I adore your eyes," he whispered as blinking his eyes.
"Thanks," I said. Well, he was too close to my face. My heart was beating faster than ever. Damn, he was so sweet. I hate him.
Then while we still on our way to the party, I asked, "actually, I still don't know where will we going?"
"Calm down, Bee. It's gonna be fun. You'll see!" Nathalie said. Then MJ and Riley just nodded their head.
"Bee? What a cute little name. Just like you," Alex said, smiling
"Yeah! Bee is a cute name." Gabe added as laughing.
"Okay Nathalie, that was good." I said, rolled my eyes.
Nathalie laughed, "don't blame me, I usually called you bee. Sorry!"
And Gabe still laughed. And Ryland & Nate too.
"Okay everyone, shut up!" I said.
Gabe laughed, "Well, you are rude. And please be nice girl for me, tonight. For Gabe Saporta!"
"What? For you? What a crap," I rolled my eyes.
"Just be nice! Or I'll kiss you right now!!!" He threaten.
"Damn it! Who are you?" I said back then all of people inside the car just laughed.

20 minutes later.

"Okay everyone, here we are. Red carpet! Be nice and smile please!" Alex said.
"WHAT? RED CARPET?" I frightened to death.
"Whoa! Calm down, miss! You'll be famous as my date!" Gabe said.
"Well actually, she doesn’t really like popularity!" Ermila said.
"Really?"Gabe was unconvinced.
"Yeah, she's right! I don't like to be in the spotlight," I said.
"Well, don't worry, It's not a real red carpet. After we go inside, you'll have a private party!" Alex added, tried to calm me down.
"But it looks the same. Paparazzi is outside," I said back. I guess I was nervous.
"That's okay. You'll be fine." Gabe said. Then Vicky with her boyfriend already outside, then Ryland with Riley, and Alex with Ermila & MJ, Nate with Nathalie was following them. But I sat still.
"I hate you for make me walk on that carpet with paparazzi outside. Who are you? We just met yesterday!" I said, glared.
"Maybe for you, I am nothing. That's okay. I like you for think of me that I was nothing. I like you, Bridget!" He said as looking me in the eyes.
"What did you say?" I can't believe what I just heard. He likes me? I was happy, but I just met him for a day.
"I like you, so please go outside. It'll be fine," he said.
"I don't like paparazzi. They might chase after me when you are not around,"
"Did you just ask me to stay?"
"Uhm," I guess I just couldn't say 'no'.
Then he kissed me in the forehead. Damn, what did he just do? He kissed me.
"Now all you have to do is just smile for the paparazzi," he smiled.
"Okay," I said and smiled back.
Then he held my hand and we were walking through the red carpet. I didn't know why I am so happy. And I did smile for the paparazzi just like he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please! (:

I only got 2 comments :(
But thanks for the subscribed!!!