Durch Den Monsun

Durch Den Monsun

Chapter 4: I'm Not Okay
Bill Kaulitz's POV (Tokio Hotel Frontman)
Same Time Where The Last Chapter Left Off

I was so happy to be back in Tokyo! I knew that so were Tom, Georg and Gustav. The hotel's manager, Nakamura Son, ushered us to the elevator while bellhops grabbed our guitar cases, Gustav's drums and an assortment of heavy suitcases and red Addidas duffel bags. I knew I had this stupid toothy smile on my face that I always get when I'm excited.

We crowded into the elevator and Tom was about to punch the 47 button when a girl around our age breathlessly came up and asked if she could come. Georg grunted an affirmative grunt and she joined us. I took a proper look at her...and I liked what I saw: Sickly orange hair, my favorite color actually, beautiful electric blue eyes and one hell of a body, curvey and full in all the right places. Plugs, nose ring, snake-bites and a small, visible tattoo on the side of her neck of a skull and wings. She looked kinda familiar.

She spoke. "You guys moving into this floor?"

We all said "Yeah." and Tom said, "Yes, we are...Don't you know who we are? Usually people here in Tokyo do." I think he sounded kinda relieved that she wasn't just another crazed fan that wanted our autographs and a hug and tons of pictures to show off to their friends.

"Hold on, you guys got here today, so shouldn't you be that band from Germany? Sorry...I forgot your band's name." She said shyly.

"We're Tokio Hotel!"It's always funny how we always say our name at the same time, we are so used to doing it at interviews and stuff...We were almost to our room floor.

"So, can we ask who you are?" I asked her, I stuck out my hand and she shook it along with Toms', Georgs' and Gustavs'.

"I'm Anzie Sanders Way, from California...well, actually I just got here from New Jersey...Got here a few months ago." She explained.

"Oh cool! So do you like it here?" I asked.

"Love it, but I miss my house in Jersey, yuh know? I miss the dirtiness of it. Miss my friends, my brother, my niece and my mother-in-law." She said softly.

"Oh, so your married?"Gustav asked. Kind of obvious, she said mother-in-law, but then again no "husband" and there wasn't a ring on her finger, well actually she had gloves on so what the hell did I know???

The elevator dinged. She turned away from us and said, "Not anymore."
I saw her brush her fingers across her eyes and sniff. "Nice meeting you guys. Bye." And she walked quickly out of the elevator and down the hall where we heard a lock click open and a door shut. Then, nothing.
******************************************LATER*********************************
Well, when we got inside our appartment, we nearly fainted. We were used to hotels, but this was rediculous, beautiful tapestries and rugs overlapping each other and huge windows and tall cielings. So many bedrooms and everything was very up to date, with saucer chairs and marble countertops.

Georg slouched on a couch with his laptop. Tom sat on a saucer chair with his bass. Gustav twirled his drumsticks and tossed them in the air, catching them again. I postioned myself on the white couch like this:
Sitting on my knees, and stretching my torso back so I was in a stretch, with my head resting on a pillow and I was flipping throught channels on the television.

"Aha!" Georg cried, slapping his leg with his left hand. We didn't look at him. We were all immersed in whatever we were doing, so I asked, "What?" and kept flippin' through channels.

"Remember the girl we just met in the elevator? Anzie? Well, I looked her up on Google and you won't believe what I found!" Georg said excitedley.

I turned off the television. "I'm listening." Georg cleared his throat and began to read from the computer:

"Anzie Sanders Way was born on July 31, 1981 (age 26) and is the twin sister of M. Shadows, frontman of the rock band Avenged Sevenfold. She has blue eyes and black hair ,although she usually colors it often.She grew up in Huntington Beach, California and later moved to New Jersey, where she worked in a comic book shop, owned by a close friend.

Anzie went to school with her brother Matt at a local Catholic school, where she befriended Brian Elwin Haner a.k.a. Synyster Gates. They became best friends. Matt knew Zacky Vengeance and they would all get together and play around and write music for a make-believe band.
In high school, Anzie was so ahead in Art Appreciation she would go straight to sleep everyday in that class for 4 years.
(A rumor is that Zacky Vengeance has had a crush on her since he met her on Halloween when they were 6.)

Her parents tragically died in a fire when she and her brother were 23 years old. That's when she moved to New Jersey. She learned to play bass when she was 4 years old and always supported her twin, Matt, who started a band with 4 other guys. Anzie grew up in a rock 'n roll life and Synyster Gates (Brian Haner) was her best friend, lead guitarist of A7x.

She dated A7x's rythym guitarist, Zacky Vengeance for almost 6 years(starting from when they were 16) and then broke up after her parents death (when they were22). Anzie attended College of Cultural and Cartoon Arts in Los Angelas. After that she moved to New Jersey, where she worked at a comic book shop owned by a close friend and frequently created book covers and DVD covers for Criss Angel and CD covers for GreenDays' Insomniac.

In New Jersey,a few months later, she was almost killed in a freek accident by a new police officer's ghunshot that pierced her chest, but narrowly missed her heart.

After she recovered, she met My Chemical Romance frontman, Gerard Way at a comic book convention hosted by Starbucks in New York. They got married 3 years later, on Hallow's Eve. 6 months later, they were in a car accident, coming back from getting pizza. Anzie broke her left arm, but unfortunatley, her husband fell into a brief coma and died in the local hospital a week later.

Anzie S. Way fell into an immediate deep depression and almost commited suicide from her grief. She fell into a period of time where her depression sank so low as she stopped eating entirley, until her brother and his band mates enlisted her to a rehabilitation facility for a month until she was released.

Anzie S. Way is known for her outrageous hair colors, multiple tattoos, chunky jewelry, signature combat boots, many piercings, vast comic book collection andlong-time hangovers. Her personality is a reflection of her brothers, she believes in Vampires, is gothic/punk and can tie a cherry stem in a know with her toungue. She has a cat named Cajun and a bass named Garrett. Her hair is currently orange and she has an obsession with Skittles candy.

Injuries:
Anzie Way has broken her left arm, 7 of her fingers, right collar-bone,
3 toes, both knees, and 4 ribs in an assortment of accidents. She once
burned her right hand in a barbecue accident. She's had stitches on
her tongue from sneezing when she was getting it tattooed with Frank Iero and thus, stitches.

Frank Iero, MCR's rythym guitarist persuaded her to sing for a few tours.
So Anzie sang Gerard's lyrics for a few months but couldnt go on. Frank Iero took up lead vocals. He still plays rythym guitar. Anzie Way now(a year and a half later from the accident) works in Tokyo, Japan as a full-time comic book artist for manga. She currently lives at the Hotel Tokyo in Japan. For more infromation try wikipedia.com/anziesandersway, www.youtube.com for videos and www.anziesandersobsessors.net."................
Gustav fell silent.

I pondered this information. Well, that was....interesting. That was a fast way to learn about someone, for sure. So, she's a twin. Plays bass. Her dead husband was Gerard Way. Her brother is famous. Her parents are dead. She was shot? By accident? Piercings. Tattoos. Wow.
***********************************************************************************
About an hour later my and Tom's mother called to check in on us and Gustav and Georg. We whispered our "I love you Ma's" and "Yes we're fine's" and then handed the phone to Georg and Gustav, who said there polite "Hello Mrs. Kaulitz's" and then hung up.

Tom disappeared down a hall. I untangled myself from my couch and dibbed the red-orange room next to the kitchen. Yawning and thinking about our stranges neighbor, I undressed and snuggled under the sheets.
***********************************************************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
well i hope you guys like my story and plz comment!!!!!!!!
xoxox ronniE