The Mask that I wear

The End/ Epioluge

Haku had gotten much better and was discharged early. Gerard still refused to eat oatmeal....or any other solids for that matter.

"Bye Haku." Gerard said as he gave her a hug. "I'll miss you."

"Sayonara."

Frank spooned some oatneal into Gerard's mouth.

"Ugh, Frankie, just give me the bucket!"

Rinni walked in with another FURUBA DVD. Evee was right behind her.

"GAH!"

"Still having troubles keeping sonlids down?" Rinni asked as she put a hand on Gerard's shoulder.

"Of course I am!" Gerard gasped.

The episode about Hatori and Kana started.

"But all dreamse must end....."

Gerard watched the screen.

CRASH!! A vase cracked...blood splattered on the tatami rice mats.

"Uuuuugaaaaahhhh!" Gerard threw up again:
1. Because of the blood and
2. Because of the oatmeal

"YOU DID THIS!! THIS IS YOUR FAULT! IF HATORI LOSES HIS SIGHT...IT'S YOUR FAULT! IT'S YOUR FAULT! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN LIFT THE SOHMA CURSE?! WELL DO YOU?! ITS YOUR FAULT ITS YOUR FAULT! IT'S ALL YOUR FAAAAUUUUULLLLLLTTTTTTT!"

"Gee, c'mon just eat your oatmeal."

"No, I don't wanna."

Frank quickly spooned the oatmeal into Gerard's mouth.

Gerard swallowed some bile and was able to keep it down.

"Gee, can I talk to you?" Evee asked.

"Sure."

"You're looking better. And the doctors and I have been talking. They think that you can be out of here in a few weeks..."

"Really? How many?"

"Maybe 2 or 3."

Gerard pumped his fist in the air.

"SWEET!!"

***********************************************************************************
Two weeks later

"Gee, are you ready to go?" Mikey asked as he and Gerard walked out of the now vacant hospital room.

"Yeah."

Gerad checked out and Mikey took him to his car.

They drove to Frank's house.

"Frankie! Baby I missed you!" Gerard said as he went into a very hott man-kiss.

They celebrated with cake and Ice cream.

Gerard had been able to keep it down and he never had to visit Rinni or Evee at the hospital, but they still kept in touch..

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
There we go! the end we hoped you enjoyed it!
ToKarrinne...and everyone else
We're starting a new story soon called "Life on the Warped Tour". Thanks for making this a kicking 34 chapters! We'll miss you!