Status: Halted

Born Wild, Turned pet...To a Vampire

The House with the Thin Walls

Janell was pretty nice, actually. She was so easy to be with. But it would take sometime to get used to their....er....relationship.

Eventually she wanted to see Chloe's pets so we had to go on a 'shopping trip' for Jakki's tux. Then we morphed when we were a safe distance from the house.

Then we went to the lavender patch so I could roll in it...I was addicted to its smell; it was like cat nip for me.

~*~*~*~*~Chloe's P.O.V.~*~*~*~*~*

"Come on, Janell, we will go see Giselle and Lark." I grabbed her hand and began pulling her out the door. "Call their names. They might answer you." I told her.

"Okay, Lark! Giselle!" She yelled. Two long meow's came from the lavender patch.

"They're in the lavender patch." I smiled at her.

"Oooooh! I loooove lavender." She smiled and began skipping.

She obsessed over the Cats for three hours. Then Lark and I agreed it was time for Jakki and Melona to come home. So I 'put the cats inside' and Jakki and Melona came back.

Later that evening Lark and Giselle (in their human forms)ate dinner with us and headed up to bed. We also did, since Janell wanted to stay with me for the night. My room is right next to their's so we go to walk and talk.

"Your family and house is soo cool!" Janell said. We were laying on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"Well not my sister, she brings her cat over-he's just like mine-but he loves to irritate and injure my pets." I frowned.

"Aw, why they're so cute!!" She rolled over on her side and smiled at me.

"So are y-" I stopped when I thought I heard something, it sounded vaguely like a moan.

"You heard that too?" Janell asked.

"Yeah, what do you think it was?" I asked. Then I heard it again, it was louder this time. "Uh oh!" I murmured. It was definately a moan and it sounded like it was a moan

"Uh oh what?" She asked.

"Guess who's bed is on the other side of the wall." I said, just as a moan started to say Giselle but then said Melona. It was funny sounding Gis-Melona. Then their bed started hitting the wall. Janell giggled. I smiled.

"I think they're having fun." I giggled.

"You-yo-yu....Tight, tight...." I heard Lark moan. I made a face at Janell...

"I'm happy for them but that's so gross!!" She said, also making a face. "I don't want to know how tight Melona is!" She shuddered...

"Sorry." my face was flushed.

"Is this normal behavior for them?" She asked.

"Well..." I trailed off, it was but not in their human forms and they weren't that noisy in Cat form...

"Sorta?" She guessed, I nodded. Then there was screaming.

"I think its over." I whispered to Janell.

"Done already?" I heard Giselle pant.

"Not even close, I think I have a few more rounds left in me." Lark panted back.

"Yay." I heard Giselle say then laugh maniacally.

"Oh joy." Janell and I said together. Then laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I just wanted to get and update out, sorry its taking so long!

I leave for band camp this Sunday.....

I'll try to update more

Soo... Should Janell stay or go??

Love all of ya!

Bye!!