Status: My third story about Rosabelle!

The Complicated Life of Rosabelle Cullen

Ready or not, here I come!

“Alec, please just this once?” I begged my husband, using my awesome puppy dog eyes that got me anything I wanted.

“I just don’t think it’s a good idea,” Alec insisted again, trying not to look at my face.

“But the last time I saw my family was at Christmas,” I defended, moving his head to look at me. I was tempted to use my mind control power on him, but I wanted to see if my power of persuasion would work. I don’t really have the power of perception, but I’m really good at persuading people to do things I want. “Please?”

“Fine, but you have to call me every night and every morning,” he added before I could start my victory dance.

“You sound like my Dad,” I rolled my eyes at him. “Ok, so my flight leaves in two hours, so I better get going,” I ran into my closet and hurriedly looked for something to wear.

“Wait, you already have your plain ticket?” Alec asked walking through with an annoyed look on his face. “You planned on going whether I wanted you to or not. I should have guessed.”

“Maybe you don’t know me as well as you think,” I shot him a toothy smile, pulling my pajama shirt over my head and replacing it with an ‘I bite’ shirt.

“I’m going to miss you,” Alec gave me sad eyes. I rolled my eyes, slipping into a pear of blue skinny jeans.

“I’ll be back in a couple of weeks,” I assured him, lacing up my orange converse. I grabbed my two huge suitcases and left the closet. “Bye Alec,” I kissed him on my way through the door frame, grabbing my purse on the table on my way out of the room.

“You don’t think that you can just give me a little peck, do you?” Alec was suddenly in front of me, a determined look on his face. “Come here Belle,” he rapped his arms around me, making me drop my bags. He placed his lips on mine and kissed me lightly. That’s just like him, being careful not to over indulge. I rolled my eyes and started to kiss him back, rapping my arms around his neck, getting on my tiptoes.

After a five minute make-out, I reluctantly pulled my away from Alec and tried to push him away. I had to laugh at the frown that was playing on his lips when I pulled away. “I’ve got to go,” I grabbed my bags from off the ground and started for the door. Before I was out I called back, “I love you.”

“I love you more,” he called back, laughing a little. I smiled a bright smile as I shut the door and walked to my car. I was going to miss Alec, no denying that, but I was all to excited to see my family again. Forks, Washington, here I come, ready or not.
♠ ♠ ♠
Surprise! Another installment of Life as Renesmee Cullen's twin sister!
I know I said that our time with Belle was over, but I just couldn't leave it like that.
We all love Belle so much that we just needed another story :)
Comment and tell me how much you love me :)

LIB