Status: My third story about Rosabelle!

The Complicated Life of Rosabelle Cullen

Oops, me bad

With my two suitcases in hand, I tiptoed up the stairs of the front porch of my parents’ house. I knew it was a lost cause, trying to surprise vampires was hard, but I was hoping that maybe they’d humor me. They didn’t.

“Belle,” mom’s bell like voice chimed from behind me. I stopped cold, turned and was rapped in a cold embrace. “Oh, I’ve missed you so much sweetheart,” she cooed into my hair.

“I’ve missed you too mom,” I had to laugh. It had only been six months since I’d seen her, and yet she welcomed me as if I’d been gone for years. But I’m guessing it’s a mom thing. “Uh mom?”

“Yes?”

“You’re suffocating her,” dad’s velvet voice laughed from behind mom.

“Oh sorry,” she pulled back, but kept her hold on me. “My word, what did you do to your hair?”

“Uh, nothing?” it sounded more like a question then an answer.

“It’s a little lighter,” dad inspected, looking at it. “I like it,” he nodded his approval. Pfft, like I need it. He raised his eyebrow at me, but I just gave him one of my sweet smiles. He rolled his eyes, but smiled none the less.

“So, how did you know I was coming?” I asked, removing mom’s hands from my shoulders.

“Alice,” my parents replied in union, smiling at each other after words. Parents, I rolled my eyes.

“I should have guessed,” I scrunched up my nose.

“What, am I that predictable?” an amused voice that I knew only to well asked.

“Aunty Alice!” I screamed, turning around and jumping into my aunts arms.

“Well, hello there,” Alice laughed, hugging me back.

“I’ve missed you so much Alice,” I pulled back and smiled hugely at her. “But, you shouldn’t have told them. I wanted it to be a surprise,” I scolded, my eyes brows knitting together.

“They would have figured it out anyway, I was just giving them a head start,” she defended holding her hands in front of her.

“Uh huh, whatever.” I turned from her to Jasper. “Yo, uncle Jasper, how you been?” I asked in a gangster voice, and to make it complete with a jump to do that chest to chest thingy.

“That’s what football players do Belle,” he rolled his eyes, but smiled at me none the less.

“Oops, me bad,” I giggled. “So,” I turned back to my parents, “anymore surprises for me?” I asked in my sweet little girl voice. Suddenly two worm arms rapped around my middle and started spinning me around and around. “What the doodler?” I yelped.

“You’re still just as tiny as ever,” a sweet voice that I new only to well laughed in my ear, probably breaking them, but I didn’t care it was…

“Seth!” I screamed, turning around to give him a huge, ginormca hug. “Seth, I can’t believe it, you’re here.”

“Why wouldn’t I be?” he asked, his faced confused.

“Wait, did mom and dad tell you about me coming?” I asked, now confused myself.

“Well Belle, you see the thing is,” Seth started, but was interrupted.

“Seth, are you coming?” a very beautiful woman that had to be a vampire appeared at Seth’s side, grabbing his hand.

I stared wide eyed at the scene. “Whose this?” I questioned, pointing to the girl at his side. You see, I wouldn’t be this why if someone would have given me a heads up, or at least told me that a beautiful woman that made me look ugly was going to pop up.

“Belle, you now how I told you that we adopted a vampire into the family?” mom asked, now beside me. I nodded a little, speechless. “Well, this is Vivian,” she gestured to the woman.

“My imprint,” Seth added, not looking me in the eye.

“You never told me you imprinted,” I accused, “I would have remembered.”

“I wanted to tell you in person,” he defended.

“Oh please, I think you know that I’d want to know if my best friend imprinted on my new stepsister,” I ranted, giving Seth the evil eye. I turned to Vivian and almost laughed. She looked really confused and like she wanted to be anywhere but there. “Hello Vivian, I’m Belle,” I greeted, giving her a smile.

“Oh, hello,” she seemed kind of frightened that I was talking to her. After the moment of shock, she gave me a very to sweet smile. “It’s nice to finally meat you,” she offered her hand to shake. I looked at it weirdly, and instead of shaking it, hugged her. She seamed surprised again, but hugged back.

“Well, I better go and unpack,” I pulled away, picked up my bags and went up to the house, sending Seth one last glare before I opened the door and walked in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment
please
please
please
and I'll just keep saying please until you do :)