Status: steady

I'm Wearing Thin

You're Way Too Young To Fall Apart

Alex

“Maybe it’s time I let you go,” I whispered, trying not to cry. Fuck. I ruined her life. Everything about it.

Her eyes grew wide. “What? Why?”

“Because look what I’ve done to you!” I exclaimed. “I’ve cheated on you, made your mom hate you, made you feel like shit, and so many other fucked up things,”

“It’s because you don’t want to be tied down anymore by me, isn’t it?” She assumed.

“Baby you know that’s not it,” I shook my head, trying to pull her back to me.

“Then what is it? Am I not pretty enough?” She said, her eyes clouding back up.

“No! You’re gorgeous! This is what I’m talking about! I make you feel like you’re not good enough!” I yelled, more at myself than at her. I was so mad at myself.

She shook her head. “No you don’t,” She argued.

“You think you’re ugly because of me,” I said.

“I can change,” She cried.

“Lindsay oh my God, no, no baby, you don’t need to change!” I told her. I didn’t want to let her go. I was so in love with her. But I was being selfish.

“Then why don’t you want to be with me anymore?!” She said, her voice becoming strained.

“Lindsay Powell I want to be with you so badly, you don’t even know.”

“Why don’t you love me!?” She screamed ignoring me.

“I love you so fucking much,” I said, tears threatening to fall from my own eyes.

“No you don’t!” She stood up, getting ready to walk out of the bus. I jumped up, slamming her against the wall, pressing my lips against hers. I couldn’t let her go.

“I love you,” I murmured over and over again whenever we would break apart. I had her wrists pinned up against the wall.

“I need you, Alex,” She whimpered, putting her head on my shoulder, I let her arms drop and wrapped her tightly into my chest. “Please stay with me.”

“I didn’t want to leave you, love. But that’s what would be best for you.” I told her while she soaked my shirt. I didn’t care.

“If I didn’t have you, I’d be alone. That’s not what’s best for me,”

“You deserve better,” I said lowly, kissing her again. “So much better,” I whispered. “I’m so fucking selfish,” I shook my head and laughed humorlessly.

“Don’t leave me,”

“I should, but I can’t. One day I’ll let you go,” I whispered.

“Alex if you love me you’ll shut the fuck up about leaving me,” She laughed dryly, hiccupping.

“I love you,” I said.

“Alex?”

“Yeah babe,”

“Thank you,”

“You have nothing to fucking thank me for,” I told her honestly. I was just a big fuck up.

She nodded. “Yes I do, Alex. I do,” She kissed my soft spot, resulting in me moaning.

“Thank you for loving me,” I said. I was whipped.

But I’m still an asshole. Such a fucking asshole…
♠ ♠ ♠
WOAH. Drama. Maybe too much drama? I might ahve gotten a little carried away. Sorry, hehe. (:
So I think I deserve comments for updating twice in one hour. Huh? Yeah.
<333