Never Certain

Konner

The next day, Justin and Halvo both helped me move in to the grand condo de Bowie. I giggled to myself when I thought of that causing weird glances from Justin, Bowie and Eric.
"What's so funny?" Halvo asked me huffing as he carried a box of my stuff.
"You already knew that he was scrawny, so that can't be why you're laughing." Justin remarked getting a punch in the arm from Halvo himself.
"No, in ma brain I thought of something funny. Sheesh can't Konner go one day without being dubbed weird?!" I flailed my arms in an over exaggerated way then fell face first into my new queen sized bed.
Light whispers sounded and then another giggle I didn't like the sound of that too much so I flipped over and saw Bowie flush red while both the guys in a weird stance as if they were getting ready to tickle me.
"Ohh, I so would have killed the both of you. Now go away!" I pointed to the bed room door. "Shoo fly don't bother me and my friend Bowie!!" I sang cheerily.
They boys stuck their lips out but I proceeded to push them out.
"I hate to break it to you Konner...but you are-you are slightly weird." Bowie whispered looking down at her hands picking old nail-polish from her finger tips.
"Awe! Bowie you don't have to be nervous to tell me stuff like that. I know I'm a little weird and outgoing." Bowie gave me the 'only a little?!' look. "Okay so maybe I'm more out there than the average bear. But...well I guess I don't have a real reason why. You're studying Psych right? You can do a little study on my membrane."
Bowie gave me a weird nervous laugh and smile. "Or not it's cool. Come on Bowmister I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable to the point you kick my ass out. Or even worse hate me! I don't know what I would do if you hated me holy pooh on toast! Okay, I'm going to stop talking and we'll go tend to the boys before they break something."
And just as I said that a loud crash sounded from downstairs. The both of us looked at each other before running out of the room to check out the damage.
In the kitchen Justin and Halvo were rushing around to pick up a glass bowl that shattered everywhere.
Bowie laughed as they both pointed the finger blaming one another. "Ugh, you guys are so immature."
"Yeah, what Bowie said." I walked over to Justin and kissed him softly on the lips and felt him smile in the kiss.
"Im so glad my girlfriend and my best friend are living together. Now I don't have to worry about my two favorite people in the world."
Justin kissed me on the lips then kissed Beau on the top of her head.
"Hey! Get away from my lady."
I giggled softly holding on to Justin's waist.
Everything here was amazing. I loved Beau for whiling to take me in on short notice and even put up with my weird antics. My only hopes were to get her out of her shell and liven it up a bit.
"I GOT IT!" I shouted.
The three of them looked at me kind of taken aback.
"Got what?" Halvo asked pulling Beau closer to himself.
Oh how the boys have grown to understand they way my brain functions in weird ways.
I had a huge grin on my face and Justin knew exactly what was on my mind. "Photo shoot?"
"Oh yeah! I want the whole band and," I pointed at Beau bashfully. "You."
She grinned her eyes bright but underneath I could tell she was nervous.
"You'll have fun trust me." I bumped Eric away from Beau. "We can do it tomorrow because it's a little to dark. OH WE CAN HAVE A PARTY!" I yelled excitedly. 
And for the first time there was a sparkling gleam in Beau's eyes and a huge smile. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on 6 subscribers and only one comment? We can do better than that!
No comments then no update