Status: New Story :D

Your Light Will Shine When All Else Fails

Chapter XXVlI

I close my eyes as Zane looked at me. I had a panic attack and my heart montor shit started going faster. I heard Zane yelling for help.
"No! No! I'm fine Zane." I said, "I just hate hospitals. You know that!" I laughed awkwardly.
He chuckled, "That's my Lala."
"Zane!" I heard Alex call as everybody else came running in with him.
"Hi Alex!" I smiled at him.
"My god Serena! You are in so much trouble. You should be lucky i'm still letting you come on tour with us. Which is only because I will be watching you the whole time!" He said so fast I barely caught on.
"What? Why?" I asked.
"You know why! Why the HELL would you-" He started but was cut off.
"Hello Ms. Gaskarth, my name is Mr. Jones. You had infections in your wrists. We were able to clean them but your father might be in a lot of trouble. We need you to answer some questions."
The door opened again and two cops came in. Shit, I was caught.
"I need everyone but Mr. Jones to leave the room." One of them said.
They all left and I sat up on the bed as the cops pulled up a chair near me.
"Now, Ms. Gaskarth, I need you to answer some questions." One of them said.
"Sure, what's up?"
"Has Alex beat you?" He asked.
"N-no!" I said shocked.
"Has he raped you or made you depressed?" The other one asked.
"What?! Look you cops got this all wrong! Alex has done nothing but be nice to me! You have no fucking idea what it was like living with my mom because of her damned boyfriends! They would always beat me and yell at me and try raping me! They would whip me and cut up my back if i ever did anything bad in their 'Rule book.' So if you EVER think about taking me away from my father than I will sue every one of you for taking a minor away from their legal parent for false accusations!" I shouted at them. They stared at me shocked.
I took out all of the needles from my arms and such and jumped off the bed, pushing the doctor aside. I walked up to Alex and hugged him.
"I love you Daddy." I said, finally letting a weak emotion go.

~1 Month Later~
We were all at the park, the day before we leave for the world tour, just having fun.
"Lala." Zane said, getting my attention.
"Yeah?" I smiled at him.
"I love you." He said.
I heard someone clear their throat and tapping. I looked to see Alex with his arms crossed, tapping his foot. I rolled my eyes, playfully, and walked up Zane.
"You know, I heard you in the hospital that one day." I said. His eyes widened and he blushed, "I thought about it alot."
He looked nervous. I giggled and kissed him. I felt the fireworks explode within the kiss.
I knew everything was going to be okay. I had finally gotten a great life. I have my boyfriend, my father, my little sister, and the friends I call my family.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sadlllyy this is the end:// I knoww you guys wheren't ready for it buttt it had to finishh. tThanks for reading tell me what you think!