Status: New Story :D

Your Light Will Shine When All Else Fails

Prologue.
I walked home alone that day. I walked in the house to see my mom and her boyfriend on the couch. My mom was asleep while her boyfriend was watching t.v.
Drunk
"Where the hell have you been? It is 12:30am." He hissed.
"I've been working to get money." I said quietly.
He got up.
"Prove it." He said.
I took the $400s out of my pocket.
"You slut. You probably had sex to get this money." He said and slapped me.
I fell to the floor and he started kicking my stomach. I rolled over so he kicked my back.
My mom slept through all of this.
He spat on my face and walked up the stairs. I cried to sleep that night. Knowing my mom was pretending to sleep.


Serena Hallow is 15 years old. She was always beet by her mom's boyfriends because her dad left their family once her little sister was born.
She is a street fighter because she needed to help her mom with the pills. She knew her mom loves her and couldn't do anything about the beatings.
When she got home, to find her mom dead, she reunited with her father. Alex Gaskarth.

DISCLAIM - I don't own any of the famous people in the story. Just my characters.

The story plot is mine. don't steal or accus me of stealing.