Status: Well, it's done. Thinking about a sequel... But not sure.

If it's just a game, then I like the way that we play.

Beer and Airplanes

“Hey Kenny,” Julie said as she walked into Kennedy’s house. Her stomach was in knots.

“Hey Julie, so, I hope you don’t mind but the guys invited their selves over…” Kennedy said somewhat awkwardly.

Juliet felt an instant wave of relief. “Oh, that’s cool.” She smiled at him.

“Don’t forget to flirt with me.” Kennedy said and winked at the blonde.

“Kenny, listen.” Juliet said, sitting down on the couch. Kennedy sat next to her, putting his arm on the top of the couch, around Juliet.

“I saw you with Kaye the other day,” Juliet didn’t know how to say it.
Kennedy’s face dropped slightly.

“It’s not right, Pat’s one of your best friends, Kenny. You're going to hurt him if he finds out.” Juliet rambled on.

“Julie- no.” Kennedy cut in.

“Excuse me?” Juliet said to him.

“Kaye wasn’t cheating on Pat with me. She um,” He rubbed his neck. “She was helping me.”

“With what?” Juliet asked him confused.

“Well, I haven’t had a girlfriend since… Fourth grade.”

“And…?” Julie urged him on.

“I needed some… Kissing tips…” Kennedy’s face burnt a million shades of red.

“Oh,” Was all Juliet said.

Thankfully for both of them, John and Monica, along with Pat and Kaye walked in.

“Hey guys,” John said, heading into the kitchen to get some beer for everyone.

“John, you know Julie and I are only eighteen…” Monica yelled after him.

“Your point!?” He came back with drinks for everyone, and two for himself.

“Seriously Pat, stop it.” Juliet heard Kaye whisper to Pat in a serious tone.

“You have no sense of humor,” Pat pouted. Juliet laughed, causing Pat to look over to her and wink.

Kennedy snuck up behind Juliet and wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her head. Julie blushed at Kenny’s action in front of Pat, who looked slightly pissed off.

“Um, hi Kennedy,” Juliet choked out, catching Kaye’s evil glare.

“Whoa, are Kenny and Julie getting close?” Garrett asked, walking in with Lis and Shawn.

“No,” Julie said proudly.

“What?” Garrett and Kennedy said together.

“No,” Juliet repeated breaking free of Kennedy. “We’re not getting close, if I'm getting close with anyone it’s,” Juliet looked to Pat who had a nervous look on his face, not wanting Kaye to find out about what happened. “Shawn.” Juliet finished.

“Shawn?” Pat questioned.

“Yeah, we have a date coming up…”

“But, you can't, no!” Pat stuttered out.

“Pat?” Kaye said.

“You can't go on a date with him” Pat stood, getting in Juliet’s face.

“Why not Pat? He's single and so am I.” Julie declared, putting emphasis on ‘single’.

“But what about me!?”

“What about you Pat?”

Pat grabbed Julie and kissed her hard in front of everyone. She froze for a moment before kissing him back.

Both Shawn and Kaye were outraged at the other two’s actions.

“Pat, what the fuck do you think you're doing!?” Kaye shouted, causing Pat to pull away from the kiss.

“Shut up Kaye!” He shouted towards the small girl. “I'm so tired of you bossing me around. It’s not worth it anymore, so just leave.” Pat pointed towards the door in which Kaye and Shawn both left aggravated.

Juliet stood there, amazed at what had just happened in front of her. “I need to leave…” She whispered quietly before going back to her house.

Once she was there, she sat in her room on her bed with her knees tucked into her chest tightly. This was never what she planned on happening. She was content with being alone, it was easier that way. No one disappoints you, and no one to disappoint. Looking in the corner of her room, she saw all of her old school papers piled on top of her Juilliard scholarship.

--Two days later--

“What, Garrett?” Juliet said rushed into her phone.

“Julie, we’re worried about you, you're not home and you haven’t answered your phone.” Garrett answered her question, now relieved that he knew she was okay.

“I'm at the airport.” Julie said simply.

“Why?”

“I'm leaving.”

“Where?”

“New York. My flight leaves at 8:45.”

“That’s in half an hour!” Garrett exclaimed.

“Yeah, I know.”

--

Flight from Tempe to New York will begin in fifteen minutes

Juliet sat with her iPod in her ears, pausing the music briefly to listen to the announcement. She felt a tap on her shoulder and turned to see Pat standing with a heart-broken expression on his face.

“Pat,” She sighed.

“Julie, please don’t leave. We can get things straightened out. We would be so great together.” Pat pleaded the small blonde.

“I know we would, but this is something I should have done right after I graduated. It just took me a little bit to realize it’s really what I wanted. And you helped me realize that. So, thank you.” Juliet leaned over to kiss his cheek.

“I wasn’t kidding when I said I loved you…” Pat spoke softly, almost afraid to admit it.

“How can you know that?”

“I don’t just risk pneumonia to kiss just anyone in the rain,”

Juliet laughed. “I love you too.”

“Then stay.”

Juliet thought for a moment, then kissed Pat fully.

--Next Day]/b]—

Juliet sighed, then opened to door to her room. She look around at her surroundings and soaked everything in.

“Hey, I'm Amanda. You must be Juliet.” A perky red-head jumped from the bed and went to greet her. “I'm majoring in violin, what about you.”

“I'm majoring in ballet, I finally got up the courage to come here.” Juliet slightly joked.

“What do you mean ‘finally’?”

“Well, I got a scholarship when I was… fourteen or fifteen. But after my parents died, I swore to never leave home.” She gave her the slight story on what happened.

“Wait, you're Juliet Fenton! You're a legend at this school!” Amanda exclaimed.

“But, how?” Julie was confused on how she hadn’t even been to New York, yet she was well known at the school.

“You're the youngest person to ever get a scholarship, you, my friend, are one lucky person.” Her roommate laughed.

“Oh, wow.” Juliet laughed too.

“Well, welcome to Juilliard.” Amanda fully welcomed Julie.

“Thanks,” Julie sighed, sitting on her bed and grabbing her phone.

To: Pat <3
Msg: I'm here, safe and sound. Miss you already, but I promise to come home and visit soon.
I love you.


Only seconds later, her phone vibrated.

From: Pat <3
Msg: Good, I miss you too. We all do. I can't wait until you visit.
I love you too baby.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is it everyone. I'm thinking about doing a sequel, from Elisa's POV. Cause I have a few good ideas for that. It would still include the same characters. Comment me and tell me if you want one or not. It would be a little bit though... I need to finish up another story first ;p

-Grace