Status: Well, it's done. Thinking about a sequel... But not sure.

If it's just a game, then I like the way that we play.

Dr. Phil & Siblings

“Shawn…” Juliet said, breaking the silence. The duo was watching a movie on Juliet’s couch. Her head was rested on his shoulder, his arm around her waist.

“Hmm?” Shawn mumbled into her hair, completely content with their current position.

“My life was normal last week.”Juliet told him. Shawn chuckled.

“What do you mean, Jules?” He replied, looking down at her.

“I mean, last week, I went about my business uninterrupted by anyone. Then one night, I hear five guys, and everything changed.” Juliet reminisced.

“Crazy, isn’t it?”

“Is it a good crazy?” She asked the brown haired boy.

“Only if you want it to be,” Shawn answered her, his eyes sincere.

“You don’t make sense.” Juliet laughed.

“Does anything?”

“Stop going all Dr. Phil on me,” She hit his arm.

“I'm serious!” Shawn objected.

“So am I! Well, I'm trying to be, at least. But I have this 16 year old boy sitting by me who thinks he's fucking Dr. Phil!” Juliet teased him.

Shawn sat straight and grabbed Julie’s neck, bringing his lips down to hers. Juliet broke the kiss, leaning back.

“Shawn, no, we can't. “ She opposed his urgent lips on her shoulder.

“Why not?” He asked her, distracted.

“Because I'm kind of with Pat… I mean-”

“No you're not.” Shawn pulled away abruptly. “Pat has a girlfriend. Who he’s been with for a year, and not just because he’s known you a week, he thinks he loves you. He doesn’t, how can you love someone you barely know?” Shawn finished harshly, adding a tone of hate when he referred to Pat. Juliet was stung by the truth of his words.

“You're right.” She admitted weakly.

“Usually am,” He said with a cocky pride that Julie found adorable. “Now, would you like to go out with me say, Saturday night?”

“I don’t-” Juliet started, and was stopped again by Shawn.

“Why not? We’ve kissed, you felt the spark, and I can tell you're interested in me Julie. Besides, it’s one date.” He tried reasoning with her.

“Okay, fine. Pick me up Saturday at 7.” Juliet caved in.

“Thank you,” He said smugly.

“Yeah yeah, now shut up and take me to your house. I want to see Garrett.”



“Garrett!” I yelled as soon as Shawn and I were in the house. I didn’t hear a reply, so I walked up to his room and knocked on the door. “Garebear!” I called again.

“Uh… Oh god… Don’t come… J-Jesus! In” He stuttered out.

Juliet heard another person on the other side of the door, and obviously realized it was Elisa.

“Oh my gosh!” Juliet yelled “You’re gross!” She chuckled, shaking her head as she walked down stairs to the kitchen.

“Oh, did I forget to warn you Elisa was over?” Shawn said innocently, laughing at Juliet’s disgust.

“Yeah, you kind of left that part out.” Juliet rolled her eyes and opened the fridge.

“well it’s not like it’s something you’ve never heard.” He meant to say as a statement, but it came out as a question.

“If you're trying to ask me if I'm a virgin or not, you can just say it.” Julie smiled when Shawn almost choked on his drink.

“W-well, um, if you don’t mind me a-asking,” he stuttered out. “Are you a…?” He let the sentence trail off.

“Yes, I am.”

“Really?”

“Yes.”

“So am I.” Shawn stated shyly. Juliet’s eyes popped up at him.

“There’s no reason to be shy about it, Shawn.” She smiled. “I think it’s better if you wait until you're at least out of high school.”

Shawn smiled and hugged Juliet, enjoying her in his arms.

“Well, well well,” Garrett laughed while walking into the kitchen.”What do we have here?”

“I don’t know,” Juliet said. “Looks like we have a horny guy who can't keep it in his pants, and this nice, poor girl who has to sadly put up with him.”

“Ouch!” Garrett smirked.

“Well, I have to go Gare, I’ll talk to you later though.” Elisa said, stretching on her toes to kiss him on the lips. They said their “I love you’s” And she was off.

Garrett sat at the dining room table with a smug look on his face.

“Whipped,” Shawn mumbled. Juliet laughed at his brother’s immaturity.

“Shut up, at least I can get someone.” Garrett blushed.

Juliet rolled her eyes and walked to the living room. She felt at home at the Nickelsen’s.

“What's up sunshine?” Garrett came through the threshold and ruffled Julie’s hair.

“I have a date on Saturday.” She said plainly, only a hint of amusement in her voice.

“With Pat?” Garrett sounded shocked.

“No, Shawn.” Julie smiled and looked at Garrett who just burst out laughing.

“I’m… Really sorry… But… My BROTHER!?” Garrett said between laughs.

“Yeah, we kissed.”

“WHAT!?” Garrett stopped laughing.

“It was… wow.” Julie told Garrett more details.

“I didn’t know you were into the whole cougar thing,” He said, trying to hide how much it bothered him.

“I’m not , idiot. It’s a date. Besides, I’m supposed to kind of be with Kennedy.”

“I have a feeling this is going to be extremely confusing to follow.” Garrett said slowly, as Julie nodded her head with him.

After a minute of silence, Julie’s phone buzzed. The caller ID made her slump.

“Hey Kenny,” She tried to sound happy.

“Uh, hey beautiful.” He let out a nervous laugh. “What are you up to?”

“I'm at Garrett’s, why what's up?”

“Just wondering if you wanted to enjoy my company.” Kennedy said.

“Sure, where at?” Juliet questioned him, still unsure about how awkward it will be between them if Kaye were brought up.

“My house in…20?”

“Sounds great, seeya then.” Juliet hung up the phone and said goodbye to Shawn while Garrett got in the car, waiting to drive her home.

On the drive home, it was awkwardly silent. Thanks to Garrett. When they pulled up into Juliet’s driveway, Garrett’s voice was thoughtful.

“Julie, please do me a favor and don’t hurt my brother.” He was looking at the steering wheel as he spoke.

“I can't promise he won't be hurt, but I can promise to not intentionally hurt him.” Julie promised Garrett, and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Julie got inside and looked for an outfit to wear to Kennedy’s, and headed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, funny story.... I finished this chapter a while ago... And I thought I posted it... But I guess I didn't! I'm so sorry! Comment and tell me how bad it was. Comment and tell me how good it was. Thanks so much to everyone who has subscribed and puts up with my horrible updating schedule! I love you all!

-Grace