Status: Active

Within Shades of Grey Exists a Place... Where Beauty and Pain Reside

Confusion

B E A U T Y

As I made my way to the car, I couldn’t stop smiling. Once I got there Derek was looking at me weirdly.

“What are you smiling about Beauty.”

“Oh nothing important.”

“You can tell me Beauty, please.”

“Ok, I made my first friend and you know who.”

“No, Who?”

“Edward Cullen.” I said. After I said that Derek just stand there looking at me like I had three eyes.

“Hello earth to Derek!” I screamed into his ears. That got him to get out of his trace.

“Y-y-y-ou ar-ar-e friends with a C-C-ullen!”

“Yeah what is the big deal?” I asked with confusion written on my face.

“They—I will explain it to you once we get home and eat dinner. So get in the car so we can get home.”

I just quickly hoped into the car and Derek then drove really fast to get home. Once we got home we both dropped off our school stuff by the door and went in. I went to the kitchen while Derek went and sat down on the couch. It was my turn to cook, so I decided that tonight we were going to have fettuccine with chicken.

As I made dinner I kept thinking. Why was Derek so surprised that I was friends with Edward Cullen?

As we sat down and ate, I kept thinking. Then I finally asked Derek a question.

“Derek why were you so surprised that I am friends with Edward?”

“Well.. um… you see the Cullen family doesn’t usually socialize with the school.”

“Do you know why Derek? Because Edward was really nice to me.”

“I really don’t know Beauty. I really don’t know...”

“Well I’m turning in early. Goodnight Derek.”

“Goodnight Beauty.”

--Next Morning—
Ring Ring

I turned off my alarm clock and got ready for school. For some reason I felt in a great mood, which doesn’t happen often. I skipped down to the kitchen to find Derek cooking breakfast.

“Well someone’s in a great mood.”

“I don’t really know why, but for some reason I feel like something great is going to happen.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that its so short, theres just been so much homework and drama.

WRITERS BLOCK -- Comment, Rate, and Subscrible.

Any Ideas on whats going to happen next?