Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

Change.

I call you you up
You’re getting off I’m coming over

“Babe, where are you,” John asked her again. Him and Pat were searching the entire venue for her. Tonight was the first day of Wrapped which meant All Time Low was throwing a HUGE party in their bus and the guys definitely didn’t want to be late for that. All Time Low was known for throwing insane parties.

“You’re getting warmer! I can see you know, why didn’t you tell me Pat was helping you look for me,” John heard Babe ask him over the phone.

John sighed into the phone rubbing his eyes, “Why? Does it make a difference?”

“A HUGE difference. I mean if I knew Pat was with you then I would have told you were I was a long time ago. Wait go the other way you’re walking to far,” Babe instructed.

“All I see is Nevershoutnever’s tour bus,” John said into the phone before he realized that Babe had already hung up on him.

Then an unfamiliar voice shouted, “Hello down there!”

John and Pat looked up to see Babe and some girl with blonde hair. Babe shouted down to them, “this is my new friend Maddy! We thought it be a good idea to sit up here… But we just realized we have no way to get down.”

“Well that sucks. See this is karma getting back at you for cheating at Mario Kart earlier,” Pat replied sticking his tongue out at them.

“PAT! That was a video game, this is real life,” Babe shouted, “and I’m afraid of heights!”

Miraculously, Pat and John were able to get both of the girls down from the top of the bus without anyone getting hurt.

------------------------------------

“What do you think boys,” Babe asked stepping out of the bathroom. She was wearing a red mini-dress that hugged her in all the right places, and all of the guys noticed that. Babe giggled alittle bit as she saw her friends staring at her with their mouths wide open.

John was the only one to speak up, “You look beautiful Babe.” If only Babe knew what she did to John, when she walked out his heart started pumping faster and so loud he was sure that Jared, who was sitting next to him, could hear it..
.
“Well then boys let’s get ready to party,” Babe shouted and walked out the doors of the bus.

She and the guys followed the sound of the blasting music until they found All Time Low’s bus overflowing with people. There was food being grilled outside and more than enough
booze for everyone there.

Babe walked with John to the drink coolers, and John pulled out a beer for each of them. It was only about 10 o’clock but almost everyone was completely wasted. Alex came drunkenly over to them, with two even more drunken groupies on his arms, “Hey John and girl I met earlier. Glad you could make it. The girls and me here are just going to the bus to have a little fun. So, uh thanks for coming or whatever.”

“Well, he’s completely wasted,” Babe said bringing the bottle up to her lips and taking a sip.

John nodded, “Exactly how I remember all of their parties. There’s usually two ways he goes, on nights like tonight he gets laid, or the way he just passes out on the floor before anything happens.”

Babe laughed, “Well I let him have his fun. It’s his party after all.”

----------------------------------------

By 2 o’clock basically everyone was either A. hooking up or B. passed out.

So Babe took this as her cue to leave the party, she started walking away. “Hey Babe wait up,” she heard John call after her.

“Everyone’s a little too drunk right now for my taste,” Babe explained to John when he caught up with her. Babe looked at John, for some reason Babe thought that John looked really attractive and she just didn’t think it was because of the liquor. Babe was starting to accept she had feelings for John, she just didn’t know if she wanted to act on them yet.

John put his arm around her shoulders, “Same for me. I was about to go look for you. But then I saw you leaving the party.”

Babe smiled and wrapped her arms around John’s waist, “Can we watch a movie?”

“Of course, and let me guess. You want to watch Forrest Gump,” John asked already knowing the answer. John knew it was one of her favorite movies, the other two being Transformers and Toy Story.

“OF COURSE,” Babe shouted, as they made it back to the tour bus. Babe laid down next to John in his bunk, because he had a DVD player in it and they both agreed they didn’t want to be in the back of the bus when all of the drunk guys came in and were being obnoxious.

Babe turned to face John, now they we’re both pretty close together considering they were in John’s bunk. There was barely an inch between their faces when Babe started to talk to John, “Hey, Johnny. Actually I really don’t feel like watching a movie.”

“What do you feel like –“ John started to say before Babe cut him off with a kiss. And what started off as a kiss between them slowly grew into more. Clothes lay on the floor. Something they both had subconsciously been waiting a long time for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi people:]
so I've been reading other peoples stories and they always talked about 'silent readers scare me' in their little author notes box. I didn't really understand what that ment until now, andd so I was just wondering if you could be super duper nice and leave a comment on my story? I'm not gonna hold the next chapter ransom until I get a certian number of comments. But one or two comments would be greatly appericated:] it doesn't even have to say anything, it can just be a smiley if you like the story!