Status: Finished:)

Inside of You

New Beginnings.

I want it all, I want it all
Inside of you

“PATRICK! I swear if you throw that turtle shell at me I am going to kill you,” Babe shouted because her and Pat were currently in the middle of an intense game of Mario Kart.

Kennedy came and sat down next to them, “No don’t do that now Babe. Wait until Wrapped Tour is over, cause then we won’t need Pat anymore. We can find a new drummer, but until this is over we need him, no one else knows our songs.”

“Hey,” Pat said turning to Kennedy like Pat was going to say something really important. Taking advantage of the moment Babe flew past the finish line to win the game.

She stuck her tongue out at Pat, “Looks like I win again Pattycakes! Thanks for the help Kennedy.”

“Cheaters,” Pat said pouting leaning back against his seat.

“Don’t worry Pat! There’ll be plenty of more times for me to kick your ass at Mario Kart this summer,” Babe said smiling sweetly, “Which reminds me. When are we FINALLY gonna be at the venue?”

“Any minute now,” Kennedy said as the bus screeched to a halt.

The rest of the guys rushed to the front of the bus, ready to see the first venue. We’d only be on the bus a couple hours but all the guys were already as hyper little kids who had WAY too much sugar. “Let’s go look around,” they all shouted at the same time so it sounded like a jumble of words and they ran out.

“Well thanks for waiting for me guys,” I mumbled.

Then a voice shouted, “Hey, that’s not very nice Babe. I waited for you.”

“JOHNNY! I knew you’d wait for me,” Babe shouted excitedly, “Let’s go exploring! Wait, I wanna grab my camera off the table.” Babe shouted rushing to find it, then ran back to John, “The people back home wanted to see how amazingly fun Wrapped is SO I thought we should take pictures of the first day, cause everyone is most pumped up for it! So picture time!”

Babe held the camera in front of their faces and took a picture, “This is definitely going to be my new facebook profile picture!”

“Glad I could make the cut to be in it,” John said jokingly.

“Johnnyboy, you’re in more than half my profile pictures. You and your cute little rocker hair will always make the cut,” Babe said sticking her hand in it and messing it up even more.

John mock-sighed, “So the only reason you like me is for my hair?”

Babe rolled her eyes, “Duh, and because you love me and give me piggyback rides!”

“Hop on,” John answered; knowing that it was inevitable that he would be giving her a piggy back ride.

“Yay,” Babe giggled and jumped on his back, “Onward!”

Babe and John walked all around the venue taking pictures and pointing out different bands. Every so often one of the guys from another band would stop to talk to John and Babe forced the three of them to take a picture. Not that the other band guys minded, they were all very excited that Babe was going to be on tour with them. Babe was very excited to meet Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat from All Time Low however, taking multiple pictures with them. John made a mental note in his head to keep Babe away from them at parties. Alex and Jack were not exactly gentlemen when they were drunk.

“Hey Johnny, I think your sound check and set starts soon,” Babe said checking her cell phone for the time. John sighed, he really didn’t want to leave Babe all by herself at the Merch table but it was time for their set. Luckily for both of them however, Babe got to set up the table by the stage the Maine was playing on. Lucky for Babe because she loved the guys music, especially John’s voice, it was the main reason why she loved the band so much; and lucky for John because he didn’t have to worry about Babe being stuck on her own as long.

Babe started setting up her merch table and heard an unfamiliar voice start talking to her, “Hey. How are you doing?”

Babe turned around to see another girl setting up a merch table. “Oh my god! Thank the Lord you’re here, I was starting to think there was gonna be no other girls on the tour. So who are you with,” Babe asked putting a stack of t-shirts on her table.

“Nevershoutnever! He’s kinda my boyfriend,” the girl said. Which makes sense, she had a very boho chic look to her, the perfect fit for Christofer Drew . She had long curly blonde hair, that had a tan fabric looking headband wrapping around her forehead. She was on the pale side, but had extremely blue eyes. “My name’s Madison by the way. But you can call me Maddy.”

Babe smiled back at her, “I’m Elizabeth, but everyone’s called me Babe since I was sixteen. I’m on tour with the Maine, I’m not dating any of them. We’ve just been best friends since I can remember.”

“So no crushes on any of them,” Maddy asked as they both got back to setting up their tables.

Babe stopped and thought about it a second, “I don’t know. I mean I didn’t used to, but after last night I’m not too sure anymore.”

“Ohh, gossip. Tell me please,” Maddy said. Then Babe proceeded to tell Maddy about the party last night and how she was confused about her feelings when it came to John. Maddy looked like she was deep in thought for a minute, “Well, if I was you I’d go for it. I mean you’re absolutely gorgeous so I’d see no reason he wouldn’t like you. Especially if you guys have been friends for so long; Christofer was my best friend before we started dating.”

Then the opening notes from Inside of You started playing and a loud roar of screaming fans allowed it. “Hey I know this song,” Maddy said and started swinging her head to beat.

A smile spread across Babe’s face, “Me and Johnny wrote this together one night when we were completely wasted.”

Maddy laughed, “I did think that this song sounded like a giant that’s what she said.”

Babe nodded, “that’s what I think we were going for. All I remember is waking up next to Johnny at Kennedy’s place. That song was on the floor next to us. With a sticky note on top that said: ‘this song describes our friendship.’”

“Welll maybe, John wants to be inside of you,” Maddy said and both of them burst out laughing. Maddy and Babe talked a couple more minutes before the fans started coming up to their tables to buy shirts.

Babe thought about the lyrics and tried to remember that drunken night when her and John wrote Inside of You. Maybe she had feelings for John longer then she thought. Maybe yesterday was just the first day were she consciously realized how much John meant to her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi guys:]
so when I went on here earlier I got really excited that this story had 4 subscribers, 19 readers, and a comment. I'm not even gonna lie, I did a little happy dance in my room. And I wanted to get another chapter out as quickly as I could so I hope you like it and keep reading.